JBoi

Subhuman
This is a guy who barricaded himself in his place of residence watching people walk by on the sidewalk heading to his community outdoor pool. Based on what he witnessed on this sidewalk, he came to his conclusion of life's musings and experiences.

He's self admitted to being 5'6, and 120 lbs, with clavicles so dangerously narrow, that doctors suggested they operate.

He idolizes guys like:

Which is obviously outward projection. He see's an emaciated twink in the mirror, he wants meaning in life, so he tries to pander the idea that male models are the pinnacle of physique.

He literally has 0 life experience, and is so socially Mal-adjusted that his social anxiety pushes him into a sweaty meltdown anytime he comes near any socially adjusted situations.

Just lol if you listen and agree with this gayfaced twink.

JBoi

Subhuman
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
7dot is hilarious, i remember when he claimed to have god tier insertions at 120lbs FUCKING LOL

this guy has been socially isolated since 12/13 (he admitted this), and he dropped out of college during the first week

sensdep always suspected 7dot had some sort of speech impediment, which is why he never mics up on tinychat, also makes sense why he had 0 friends even in childhood, kids bullied him
The guy is a serious loser. He has 0 presence, 0 robustness, and 0 life experience. Then comes on here as though he knows what is up and up.

Just lol.

redpiller

Incel
lol i remember back in puah days you and 7dot always used to have fights and he would verbally assault you and you would get mad because he had a lot of followers. it shows you are still mad because you are makin up that he was 5'6 :lol:

one of my favorite rivalries of the puah days was jegern and some other guy i cant remember as well, they rambled for days in multipages threads it was hilarious

misclegend was among the best posters as well with his crazy antics

after ER 7dot dissapeared for months if not a year barely posted in  the new site and stopped hangin out in the chat. some one in tinychat told me that he had a gf apparently he also posted pics very early on in puah days privately and he was rather good looking. i think he is like vertu, severe retard.. all those guys. they could very well be a total troll act and be perfectly normal in real life.. and we getting mad at them shows how good of a troll they are. in fact i think of the notable posters 7dot was the most normal preciseley because he was very low key about it. someone that posts pics in this site just cant be fully normal. when it got revelead that midnight and other mods were reading pm and then again in sluthate, and also recording conversations in tinychat and doxing people out it shows he did the right thing actually i regret mic'in up myself a couple times if you take this as a passtime is just unnecessary

lono

Banned
he's actually 5'9" and yes he as admitted he has a speech impediment and spends a shitload of time watching teenage girls hanging out at the community pool. He's in a sad state and is not in the position to be commenting in anything.

allindaeyes

Banned
redpiller said:
lol i remember back in puah days you and 7dot always used to have fights and he would verbally assault you and you would get mad because he had a lot of followers. it shows you are still mad because you are makin up that he was 5'6 :lol:

one of my favorite rivalries of the puah days was jegern and some other guy i cant remember as well, they rambled for days in multipages threads it was hilarious

misclegend was among the best posters as well with his crazy antics

after ER 7dot dissapeared for months if not a year barely posted in  the new site and stopped hangin out in the chat. some one in tinychat told me that he had a gf apparently he also posted pics very early on in puah days privately and he was rather good looking. i think he is like vertu, severe retard.. all those guys. they could very well be a total troll act and be perfectly normal in real life.. and we getting mad at them shows how good of a troll they are. in fact i think of the notable posters 7dot was the most normal preciseley because he was very low key about it. someone that posts pics in this site just cant be fully normal. when it got revelead that midnight and other mods were reading pm and then again in sluthate, and also recording conversations in tinychat and doxing people out it shows he did the right thing actually i regret mic'in up myself a couple times if you take this as a passtime is just unnecessary
Vertu is a known troll and not that good looking, he is above average/decent. SR is good looking and has serious issues.

driftwood

Incel
JBoi said:
This is a guy who barricaded himself in his place of residence watching people walk by on the sidewalk heading to his community outdoor pool. Based on what he witnessed on this sidewalk, he came to his conclusion of life's musings and experiences.
Thats fucking awesome  I commend the guy and want to know more.