• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Be honest am I a coon/self hater & how do I reverse full body sun damage (Long Post)

Retroblaze

I’m new to this website so cut me some slack if My post isn’t up to par or if it’s too long and feel free to give feedback. Anyhow, When I was younger I was light skin and looked mullato not even that white+black mixed race kind of light skin thats white passingbut but that yellow exotic skintone. I was the kind of child that other moms would secretly envy and wish that was they’re kid no cap.

Im East African so you already know my ‘bones’ are on level 1000%.( I don’t intend to be a long term user but I been lurkin and picked up a few words lol). I also have naturally wavy hair which is a plus and my features resemble the soccer player Neymar quite closely. Only difference is my nose is probably smaller and less wide.

But due to my dad being wealthy I got to explore many parts of the world so I went on vacation like every summer in very hot tropical countries. If it wasn’t for all those vacations I’d definitely wouldn’t have changed as much. Black ppl need sunscreen too learned that the hard way.

I basically went from looking like Neymar to Will Smith to Future the rapper to Kobe Bryant in skintone. With darker skin tbh I look kind of Indian. But my swagger voice and clothes + hairstyle will tell you I’m black right away . I no longer resemble Neymar and now resemble the rapper Playboi carti. Now there’s nothing wrong with that and I’m still more than valid as women don’t really give a fuck bout skin color when you’re a black man. If anything I’m seen as tougher and more masculine now but man fuck these bitches this is about ME.

I’m so insecure about my skintone I don’t even like taking pictures anymore cuz I don’t even recognize the mf in the picture.
Before I reached Kobe I was caramel colored which was perfect for me you know but once I reached Kobe I jumped on the whitemaxxing shit. I gave no fucks.

I had female cousins who never touched grass in they lives spreading rumors bout me all over the country. Everyone in high school thought I was mental but I didn’t care I was so confident walking in the hallways bitches still wanted my cock even though It didn’t even match the color of my face lmao.

Id literally walk in the hallways and 10/10 hoes of ALL RACES would be like “OMG who’s that and why isn’t he in my panties”. Even straight men would ask about me in a jealous kinda way. I’d hop out my whip like Zac Efron in that 17 again scene.

Now I’m not gonna lie this kinda hurt cuz I truly will never know if it’s the confidence swagger and clothes I wore that brought so much attention or if it was me going back to my exotic skin color+ facial features If it’s the latter we truly live in a fucked up colorist world lmfao.
But then again by the looks at some of these forums and replies maybe that’s how the world does work.

I’m a handsome guy don’t get me wrong plus I’m 6”2 so I do turn heads but when I was lighter I stopped FULL CONVERSATIONS in the halls.Every single girl in the school knew my name bro. From the baddest cheerleader to the ugliest one.

it was like a superpower and I was high on that shit. But it ended when I went on vacation again and reverted to square 1 I just wanna know how the fuck did my skin color change so drastically when everyone around me is the same skin color more or less their whole lives.

Going back to Neymar’s color is probably impossible unless I get Gluta ivs religiously.
Ironically, Neymar’s skin tone that I keep referring to ain’t even real we went through very similar things in terms of skintone. I was even lighter than him as a child actually and I’m not even mixed. I don’t want to be on Gluta for life cuz I’m not a fucking celebrity nor am I that desperate. Even a fuckboy/prettyboy whatever u wanna call it has limits I’m not gay or a women you know.

But is there any way to reduce the melanin to at least get me to a caramelish tone with less full brown? Like a tad darker than Obama’s skintone. Maybe gluta tabs could do that but would I revert after stopping?

Motherfuckers think I’m a self hating coon but fuck them I don’t even like white girls lmao. I would agree that I’m pretty colorstruck though ngl which I truly wish I wasn’t but I gotta accept me for me. I’m not a colorist though.. I’m literally trying to go back to my original self. ironically my preference is lightskin black girls.

I just think that lightskin color is very attractive and suits me well. I don’t equate wanting lighter skin to colonialism or white people at all tbh I don’t believe y’all are the supreme race and I’d never ever ever wanna be white or white passing . My country has never been enslaved or colonized so it has nothing to do with that.

I basically have sun damage on my entire body. Scientifically my DNA must’ve been so damaged from the intense heat overtime that it forgot to produce the lighter color pigment and just learned to produce the darker one. Through research all I heard u can really do is take antioxidants I just wish there was a more permanent solution.

Why can’t they just make a permanent skin lightening product? We got so much tech but can’t do that yet I call bullshit.. My theory is it’s very possible but will never be released. I think someone did create it but The creators of it probably took a huge share of these skin lightening companies to stop them from ever releasing such an invention idk tho.

TheExecutioner

In a constant state of testosterone secretion
I’m new to this website so cut me some slack if My post isn’t up to par or if it’s too long and feel free to give feedback. Anyhow, When I was younger I was light skin and looked mullato not even that white+black mixed race kind of light skin thats white passingbut but that yellow exotic skintone. I was the kind of child that other moms would secretly envy and wish that was they’re kid no cap.

Im East African so you already know my ‘bones’ are on level 1000%.( I don’t intend to be a long term user but I been lurkin and picked up a few words lol). I also have naturally wavy hair which is a plus and my features resemble the soccer player Neymar quite closely. Only difference is my nose is probably smaller and less wide.

But due to my dad being wealthy I got to explore many parts of the world so I went on vacation like every summer in very hot tropical countries. If it wasn’t for all those vacations I’d definitely wouldn’t have changed as much. Black ppl need sunscreen too learned that the hard way.

I basically went from looking like Neymar to Will Smith to Future the rapper to Kobe Bryant in skintone. With darker skin tbh I look kind of Indian. But my swagger voice and clothes + hairstyle will tell you I’m black right away . I no longer resemble Neymar and now resemble the rapper Playboi carti. Now there’s nothing wrong with that and I’m still more than valid as women don’t really give a fuck bout skin color when you’re a black man. If anything I’m seen as tougher and more masculine now but man fuck these bitches this is about ME.

I’m so insecure about my skintone I don’t even like taking pictures anymore cuz I don’t even recognize the mf in the picture.
Before I reached Kobe I was caramel colored which was perfect for me you know but once I reached Kobe I jumped on the whitemaxxing shit. I gave no fucks.

I had female cousins who never touched grass in they lives spreading rumors bout me all over the country. Everyone in high school thought I was mental but I didn’t care I was so confident walking in the hallways bitches still wanted my cock even though It didn’t even match the color of my face lmao.

Id literally walk in the hallways and 10/10 hoes of ALL RACES would be like “OMG who’s that and why isn’t he in my panties”. Even straight men would ask about me in a jealous kinda way. I’d hop out my whip like Zac Efron in that 17 again scene.

Now I’m not gonna lie this kinda hurt cuz I truly will never know if it’s the confidence swagger and clothes I wore that brought so much attention or if it was me going back to my exotic skin color+ facial features If it’s the latter we truly live in a fucked up colorist world lmfao.
But then again by the looks at some of these forums and replies maybe that’s how the world does work.

I’m a handsome guy don’t get me wrong plus I’m 6”2 so I do turn heads but when I was lighter I stopped FULL CONVERSATIONS in the halls.Every single girl in the school knew my name bro. From the baddest cheerleader to the ugliest one.

it was like a superpower and I was high on that shit. But it ended when I went on vacation again and reverted to square 1 I just wanna know how the fuck did my skin color change so drastically when everyone around me is the same skin color more or less their whole lives.

Going back to Neymar’s color is probably impossible unless I get Gluta ivs religiously.
Ironically, Neymar’s skin tone that I keep referring to ain’t even real we went through very similar things in terms of skintone. I was even lighter than him as a child actually and I’m not even mixed. I don’t want to be on Gluta for life cuz I’m not a fucking celebrity nor am I that desperate. Even a fuckboy/prettyboy whatever u wanna call it has limits I’m not gay or a women you know.

But is there any way to reduce the melanin to at least get me to a caramelish tone with less full brown? Like a tad darker than Obama’s skintone. Maybe gluta tabs could do that but would I revert after stopping?

Motherfuckers think I’m a self hating coon but fuck them I don’t even like white girls lmao. I would agree that I’m pretty colorstruck though ngl which I truly wish I wasn’t but I gotta accept me for me. I’m not a colorist though.. I’m literally trying to go back to my original self. ironically my preference is lightskin black girls.

I just think that lightskin color is very attractive and suits me well. I don’t equate wanting lighter skin to colonialism or white people at all tbh I don’t believe y’all are the supreme race and I’d never ever ever wanna be white or white passing . My country has never been enslaved or colonized so it has nothing to do with that.

I basically have sun damage on my entire body. Scientifically my DNA must’ve been so damaged from the intense heat overtime that it forgot to produce the lighter color pigment and just learned to produce the darker one. Through research all I heard u can really do is take antioxidants I just wish there was a more permanent solution.

Why can’t they just make a permanent skin lightening product? We got so much tech but can’t do that yet I call bullshit.. My theory is it’s very possible but will never be released. I think someone did create it but The creators of it probably took a huge share of these skin lightening companies to stop them from ever releasing such an invention idk tho.
not a single atom was read by me