• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Be completely honest: how much money have u stolen from ur parents' wallets

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,915
Reputation
1,300
looking back at how much i stole thru the years, prob $15,000-$20,000 and my dad never noticed
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,847
Reputation
2
15-20k fuck thats like 15billion 07 runescape.

Which is like 20 elysian spirit shields FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
 

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,915
Reputation
1,300
inferiortool said:
15-20k fuck thats like 15billion 07 runescape.

Which is like 20 elysian spirit shields FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

should I feel bad?

cuz i dont
 

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,915
Reputation
1,300
inferiortool said:
666 said:
should I feel bad?

cuz i dont

Are you parents really rich?

my dad is a millionaire

and he never noticed me taking money, so that tells you something

btw i dont do this anymore, i dont live with my parents anymore xDDDDdddd

i will pay back my dad someday, silently of course
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,847
Reputation
2
666 said:
inferiortool said:
Are you parents really rich?

my dad is a millionaire

and he never noticed me taking money, so that tells you something

btw i dont do this anymore, i dont live with my parents anymore xDDDDdddd

i will pay back my dad someday, silently of course

Damn then I wouldn't feel bad either.



































He knows.
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,632
Reputation
7
DatzNotMe said:
never tbh.

Australia's a good country isn't it brah, us auscels don't have to steal our parents cash thanks to youth allowance amiright?
 

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
4,165
Reputation
763
Cloud said:
DatzNotMe said:
never tbh.

Australia's a good country isn't it brah, us auscels don't have to steal our parents cash thanks to youth allowance amiright?

im pretty sure i cant get youth allowance.

i usually just ask and get given. I have my own bank account and shit too. I will spend way more money once i get a job tho. cant wait the exams will be over tbh
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,632
Reputation
7
DatzNotMe said:
Cloud said:
Australia's a good country isn't it brah, us auscels don't have to steal our parents cash thanks to youth allowance amiright?

im pretty sure i cant get youth allowance.

i usually just ask and get given. I have my own bank account and shit too. I will spend way more money once i get a job tho. cant wait the exams will be over tbh

You still in hs? You've been in final year hs  for the last 3 years lmao, or do you mean uni exams? If so how's that going?
 

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
4,165
Reputation
763
Cloud said:
DatzNotMe said:
im pretty sure i cant get youth allowance.

i usually just ask and get given. I have my own bank account and shit too. I will spend way more money once i get a job tho. cant wait the exams will be over tbh

You still in hs? You've been in final year hs  for the last 3 years lmao, or do you mean uni exams? If so how's that going?
what. i only post here since last year and yea im last year hs srs.
 
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
6,714
Reputation
7
Cloud said:
DatzNotMe said:
im pretty sure i cant get youth allowance.

i usually just ask and get given. I have my own bank account and shit too. I will spend way more money once i get a job tho. cant wait the exams will be over tbh

You still in hs? You've been in final year hs  for the last 3 years lmao, or do you mean uni exams? If so how's that going?

the faggot is 17
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,632
Reputation
7
DatzNotMe said:
Cloud said:
You still in hs? You've been in final year hs  for the last 3 years lmao, or do you mean uni exams? If so how's that going?
what. i only post here since last year and yea im last year hs srs.

Ok, gl with finals brah
 
Top