Be cautious of females

shitposter

Normie
Every single one of them will try and screw you out of your money.  Doesn't matter if you are rich or poor

Workcell

Incel
A woman's prerogative is to extract work and resources out of man.  This was all fine and good (natural) when it was only done on the individual level, but through feminism it is done not only on the individual level but systematically, so even if you remain celibate you pay taxes that go into childcare, a disproportionate amount to women's health, welfare etc.  You are also penalized for being a single earner.

shitposter

Normie
Workcell said:
A woman's prerogative is to extract work and resources out of man.  This was all fine and good (natural) when it was only done on the individual level, but through feminism it is done not only on the individual level but systematically, so even if you remain celibate you pay taxes that go into childcare, a disproportionate amount to women's health, welfare etc.  You are also penalized for being a single earner.

Tell me about it.  I live in a condo building that got hit hard during the 2008 housing crisis leaving many units empty.  So the government started to move in single mothers in the foreclosed units paying most of the mortgage.  I get it twice as bad because the white trash bitch that moved in above me is a fat troll and I get to hear her stomp around all day and fight with her daughters that she couldn't afford to have.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Yeah even the high lms famous slayers get false rape accusations