• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Be a badass bully theory

Plastic

Disciple of Dr. Lorraine Day
Masculinity Crew
all the bullies I remember from elementary and high school were obese and ugly, they would get crucified if they came here.

maybe I lived in a reverse la la land, but my experience in both elementary + high school was complete atypical

• Banned

Bgp87

Banned
Plastic said:
all the bullies I remember from elementary and high school were obese and ugly, they would get crucified if they came here.

maybe I lived in a reverse la la land, but my experience in both elementary + high school was complete atypical

You sure? 

Usually the fat and ugly kids are the victims.

King Chad

Regular
Bgp87 said:
they always got the girls. 

Prove me wrong!

No it's not "badass bully", you've got to be "badass" and uncharacteristically nice but cocky.

primetime

Regular
bullies are the biggest pussies..they step up to someone that actually knows how to fight and get beat down..that is why they pick on much much weaker people and not guys who can kick their ass

Neck Brah

Joke
Bullying is something seen throughout the entire animal kingdom as a way to raise social rank. Never believed it when people said bullies are insecure, its blupilled nonsense. As the studies show its just a trait some people have.

Study finds bullies have highest self esteem, social status, lowest rates of depression

http://news.nationalpost.com/health...teem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]Most anti-bullying programs try to change the behaviour of bullies — and they usually don’t work, says Wong, who reviewed the literature on program outcomes for her PhD thesis. That’s probably because the behaviour is biologically hard-wired, not learned, she says.[/font]

• Banned

Bgp87

Banned
Bullying is an act of social dominance and thus can attract females. 
"The stronger gets the girls" 

That's a basic biological phenomenon. Ive never seen bully victims with girls. They aren't popular.

Lel

Machine
Neck Brah said:
Bullying is something seen throughout the entire animal kingdom as a way to raise social rank. Never believed it when people said bullies are insecure, its blupilled nonsense. As the studies show its just a trait some people have.

Study finds bullies have highest self esteem, social status, lowest rates of depression

http://news.nationalpost.com/health...teem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]Most anti-bullying programs try to change the behaviour of bullies — and they usually don’t work, says Wong, who reviewed the literature on program outcomes for her PhD thesis. That’s probably because the behaviour is biologically hard-wired, not learned, she says.[/font]

legit

but this also proves that they lack looks, cause if they were gl they wouldn't need to bully incels to climb the social ladder