bdd

PucciBoi

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), also termed body dysmorphia or dysmorphic syndrome, but originally termed dysmorphophobia, is a mental disorder via obsessive preoccupation with a perceived defect in one's own appearance, viewed as so severe as to warrant exceptional measures to hide or fix it. In BDD's delusional variant, the flaw is imagined. If the flaw is actual, its importance is severely exaggerated.


If the flaw is actual, its severely exaggerated.

If the flaw is actual, its severely exaggerated.

If the flaw is actual, its severely exaggerated.

If the flaw is actual, its severely exaggerated.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
BDD is a bullshit disorder created to stigmatize redpilled people.
 

PucciBoi

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
BDD is a bullshit disorder created to stigmatize redpilled people.
i think so, since most people are inclined to cope
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
PucciBoi said:
FireHaze said:
BDD is a bullshit disorder created to stigmatize redpilled people.
i think so, since most people are inclined to cope
They are. Especially about their appearance. Most people are wired to convince themselves they're more attractive than they are so they'll try to reproduce more. When someone doesn't cope about their appearance, they want to label it as a disorder.
 

PucciBoi

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
PucciBoi said:
i think so, since most people are inclined to cope
They are. Especially about their appearance. Most people are wired to convince themselves they're more attractive than they are so they'll try to reproduce more. When someone doesn't cope about their appearance, they want to label it as a disorder.
yeah, coping is like survival. be honest, is god & afterlife also a big cope?
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Harakiri said:
FireHaze said:
BDD is a bullshit disorder created to stigmatize redpilled people.

Ape nosed nignog lol
Slanty eyed chink lol
[hr]
PucciBoi said:
FireHaze said:
They are. Especially about their appearance. Most people are wired to convince themselves they're more attractive than they are so they'll try to reproduce more. When someone doesn't cope about their appearance, they want to label it as a disorder.
yeah, coping is like survival. be honest, is god & afterlife also a big cope?
Yes. Believing in god and afterlife is a sign of cope and low IQ.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
FireHaze said:
Harakiri said:
Ape nosed nignog lol
Slanty eyed chink lol
[hr]
PucciBoi said:
yeah, coping is like survival. be honest, is god & afterlife also a big cope?
Yes. Believing in god and afterlife is a sign of cope and low IQ.
Bluegummed footshuffling nappy haired uncle tommy
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Harakiri said:
FireHaze said:
Slanty eyed chink lol
[hr]

Yes. Believing in god and afterlife is a sign of cope and low IQ.
Bluegummed footshuffling nappy haired uncle tommy
Small dicked dogeating spiky haired elliot rodger
 
Top