BDD RESEARCH CNTD.....inter-web cult

Harper

Slayer
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]* A continued thread of my research on this forum: So everyone here has....*[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Okay okay okay, after FURTHER discovery and research here, my findings have been:[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Lookism is much like an [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]inter-web cult[/font][/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]> Opposing critical thinking[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]> Own slang to justify a persons behavior [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]> Claim to have a special corner on the truth, something no other groups has [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]> Told to not question what is being taught, otherwise you're told "cope"
> Put down other groups, etc, while pointing out their faults and errors to build themselves up. > Use peoples faults as examples of what to do and what not to do
> Made to feel you're failures
[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]> They defend themselves in every area
> They give importance to a superior goal
[/font]

Harper

Slayer
I see no one trying to defend themselves, with an actual paragraph to defend. All I see is insults from users who have stock photos as their profile pictures. Insulting me doesn't solve this problem. Your toxic ways are just going to damage you. Stop projecting, every one of you

Terry said:
I see no one trying to defend themselves, with an actual paragraph to defend. All I see is insults from users who have stock photos as their profile pictures. Insulting me doesn't solve this problem. Your toxic ways are just going to damage you. Stop projecting, every one of you
No1curr

Whitecel

Banned
Terry said:
gtfo

Harper

Slayer
kill em all said:
Terry said:
No1curr
I've talked to a few, and yes they do care and want help.

paulus

Banned
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][img=120x67]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_3852.jpeg?dateline=1455574554[/img][/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Terry  [img=16x16]http://lookism.net/images/buddy_online.png[/img] 
Newbie[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Posts: 26
Threads: 3

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Keep[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Coping[/font]

Reflex

Lookism God
paulus said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][img=120x67]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_3852.jpeg?dateline=1455574554[/img][/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Terry  [img=16x16]http://lookism.net/images/buddy_online.png[/img] 
Newbie[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Posts: 26
Threads: 3

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Keep[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Coping[/font]
Terry lmfao

Harper

Slayer
I still am not seeing any proper response, so none of you are denying that this is an inter-web cult...interesting

Terry said:
There is nothing to defend. The fact that you use an avi of a girl with makeup on show how important looks are, "even" to someone who isn't part of this community.
You're asking us to defend reason itself and there's no reason to do this. Survival is adaption and we're adapting to the fact that looks matter as proven by innumerable scientific studies. Defend your ignorance if you can.

paulus

Banned
Ban this fucker already 

Its probably @"alien" again with another alt

Pathetic

paulus said:
Ban this fucker already 

Its probably l@alien again with another alt

Pathetic
fuark, now that you're saying it, it does sound like mcquaker all over again
:banderas:

Harper

Slayer
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Terry said:
There is nothing to defend. The fact that you use an avi of a girl with makeup on show how important looks are, "even" to someone who isn't part of this community.
You're asking us to defend reason itself and there's no reason to do this. Survival is adaption and we're adapting to the fact that looks matter as proven by innumerable scientific studies. Defend your ignorance if you can.
That girl  "avi".... is me and make up has nothing to do with it. I do not wear makeup on a day to day bases and I have great confidence. Looks do matter to some point...when you guys grow out of your adolescent way of thinking, you will realize everyone grows old and loses physical beauty. WE are food for worms. Looks are important, but to make it into something such as this site has, is very toxic and damaging to your mental thought process. I've seen a lot of people talk like this is the ultimate reality of the world.....when there are far more superior issues than vanity. Maybe if you all stopped worrying about others physicality, and started focusing on yourself and how you are being impacted by this subject matter.

Terry said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
That girl  "avi".... is me and make up has nothing to do with it. I do not wear makeup on a day to day bases and I have great confidence. Looks do matter to some point...when you guys grow out of your adolescent way of thinking, you will realize everyone grows old and loses physical beauty. WE are food for worms. Looks are important, but to make it into something such as this site has, is very toxic and damaging to your mental thought process. I've seen a lot of people talk like this is the ultimate reality of the world.....when there are far more superior issues than vanity. Maybe if you all stopped worrying about others physicality, and started focusing on yourself and how you are being impacted by this subject matter.
cope

Terry said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Everyone here knows youth is the greatest. No one wants to grow old

>start focusing on yourself 

Wat

Harper

Slayer
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Terry said:
cope
Good intellectual response, my point exactly

paulus

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Terry said:
cope
:glasses:

:clap:

Terry said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Good intellectual response, my point exactly
I granted you one serious response and you replied with unrelated bluepillgibberish. Just lol if you think I'll invest more than 10 seconds on a reply to you again.

Harper

Slayer
kill em all said:
Terry said:
Everyone here knows youth is the greatest. No one wants to grow old

>start focusing on yourself 

Wat
Everyone struggles with aging and the inevitable destination. They say if you fear death you've never lived. You are not living on this forum, you are sucked into a vicious cycle