BBC's bbc'ing in france

cats

Cuck
I give them few years till they destroyed their reputation.

[video=youtube]

cats

Cuck
@"LostTuna" 

nobody like niggers lmao. bunch of subhuman apes. some women have a bbc fetish, some women are into zoophilia.
Both groups are mentally ill.
:lol:

frenchy91

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
good that dumb nerdic bitch deserved it. he should've raped her actually. remember nerdic faggots (swedish and norway) both directly and indirectly helped the nazis in ww2. so i say they deserve whatever bad shit happens to them. also the only reason why that girl rejected the BBC's advances was because of guilt and shame. she knows a BBC would please her more and if she hooked up with one she would never wanna go back to small dicked nerdic cuck men.
low iq ethnic spotted

Currycel

Normie
Sad, why are all BBC's in all part of the world like this?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
My god are these monkeys primitive, just lol. And then people wonder why these niggers never had a successful peaceful society, despite sitting on the most natural resources in the world. Yeah, I wonder why  :rolleyes:

cats

Cuck
LostTuna said:
cats said:
@"LostTuna" 

nobody like niggers lmao. bunch of subhuman apes. some women have a bbc fetish, some women are into zoophilia.
Both groups are mentally ill.
:lol:
cope and u know it. if a girl liking BBC = fetish then it must be the most common fetish in the entire world and would therefore be considered normal. just look at threads from thetrews. i've seen the same thing IRL. white girl-black dude couples are not uncommon at all and the girls aren't always fat or trailer trash like what's stereotyped.
[hr]
BBC represents raw masculinity and coolness. deal with it.

[hr]
LostTuna said:
cope and u know it. if a girl liking BBC = fetish then it must be the most common fetish in the entire world and would therefore be considered normal. just look at threads from thetrews. i've seen the same thing IRL. white girl-black dude couples are not uncommon at all and the girls aren't always fat or trailer trash like what's stereotyped.
[hr]
BBC represents raw masculinity and coolness. deal with it.

http://trendymii.mitvl.com/wordpress/coachella-fashion-from-jourdan-dunn-to-paris-hilton/

they are of course all couples on these pics :lol:
Blacks are only slaying grannies in my country. Never witnessed them with a hot girl.

Copenhagen

Slayer
RealRob said:
My god are these monkeys primitive, just lol. And then people wonder why these niggers never had a successful peaceful society, despite sitting on the most natural resources in the world. Yeah, I wonder why  :rolleyes:

Barbados is quite advanced.

cats

Cuck
LostTuna said:
cats said:
http://trendymii.mitvl.com/wordpress/coachella-fashion-from-jourdan-dunn-to-paris-hilton/

they are of course all couples on these pics :lol:
Blacks are only slaying grannies in my country. Never witnessed them with a hot girl.
some captions from her instagram for your low IQ ass

take a look at the guys hand lmfao. now proceed to cope in peace
MS makes wonders. Even hugh hefner can get girls with M.
http://www.segram.com/isaiahtrustynyc

Girls are repulsed by niggers and cherrypicking anomalies or rich niggers won't change that fact.
They are by far the most unaesthetic race.

alien

Chad
Rotters
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Barbados is quite advanced.
Barbados is a bit above-average in terms of economic development. It's majority black. But it's also a white man's colony. We taught them how to run their country right :p A number of the former colonies are doing well. Obviously many of the former colonies are also terribly managed. Some former colonies have transitioned into independence better than others. Barbados is also a small island with a modest population. 277,821 people. It's easier to manage a country like that rather than say Brazil. Brazil's per capita GDP (PPP) is similar to Barbados. But they have only now come into their own as an emerging economy after many decades of growing pains.

GDP Per Capita (PPP)

Barbados: 15574 (World Bank)-16183 (IMF)
World: 14402 (World Bank)-15147 (IMF)

L

Legit Proof

cats said:
I give them few years till they destroyed their reputation.
@"BBCpill" @"Flesh" @"kingofcodreturns" @"JoshG" @"BBCTakeover" @"ENDLESS SUFFERING" @"GottThaGod" @"KingOfCod420" @"Legit Theory" @"nero" @"Oперативный" @"ReincarnationGame" @"The Hideous Cabal" @"TheGreatWhiteHopeTyrome" @"Pouuop"