as an asian, this makes me wanna go ER.

- she's an 8/10 with NO makeup on.
- took her virginity when she was 17.
- got her chinese parents to accept him as part of the family.
- got her into fitness/lifting <---- JACK-EFFING-POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this automatically puts her in the 99th percentile among asian girls.

this dude is winning at life.

inb4 comments about him lookin DOM AF.

Vertu

Incel
LOL'd at 8.5 with no makeup.

First off she's a girl, she's automatically shit without makeup.

Second off she's an ASIAN girl, meaning she's automatically sub3 without makeup.

I'd rather be dead than be in this niggahs life position.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Lmao I get off on this thinking of how jealous all the white aspie nerds are getting seeing this thinking about BBC plunging into Asian vagina.

She's not that attractive BTW, would be about average in Asia. Asian guys routinely pull hotter white girls than the other way around.

JustLOL

Incel
in the first pic he looks better than most bbc's. plus looks tall and has a good body. while the girl looks like an average chink.

just lol, the guy is dating down, nothing to be proud about. blackcels, my condolences.

oren

Incel
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Lmao I get off on this thinking of how jealous all the white aspie nerds are getting seeing this thinking about BBC plunging into Asian vagina.

She's not that attractive BTW, would be about average in Asia. Asian guys routinely pull hotter white girls than the other way around.
As the only guy living in asia i can say shes around 7 7.5 shes a tad hotter than my GF
That i rate as 6.5

Copenhagen

Slayer
oren said:

As the only guy living in asia i can say shes around 7 7.5 shes a tad hotter than my GF
That i rate as 6.5
Hope you have a son.

oren

Incel
My son wount be eurasian as im only half white but he will be a freak . If i will have a kid id use slayer cum

allindaeyes

Banned
the best asian genes is 1/4=>. Why? simply for the aging genetics, asians have great aging genetics. Look at kate beckinsale shes 1/8th

Dirty Blond

Slayer
oren said:
That i rate as 6.5
Hope you have a son.
Is 'hope you have a son' the new 'may you live in interesting times?'

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Not my type..but I am not attracted to east asians...I prefer blacks.

lolita

Slayer
asians are desperate as fuck to get laid that they would even date degenerates like pakis and blacks