• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BBC cleaning up HARDCORE in EASTERN EUROPE (BBC Jannah)

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Just lol.  At first I thought only white guys couldnt be incel because they could go to latin america or asian and cuck them.  but i realize niggers are the same.  they can just go to parts of europe and get prime poon just because of their race.

just lol @ being a non-black ethnik

Dj khaled

Joke
not denying bbc in europe theory but philko has said hes basically a mini celeb there, gets approached on the street and a regular black person wouldnt get the same treatment he does

Furby

Regular
How does this guy avoid getting a daily beatdown in Russia?

diegobarrueco

Banned
Legit Theory said:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Just lol.  At first I thought only white guys couldnt be incel because they could go to latin america or asian and cuck them.  but i realize niggers are the same.  they can just go to parts of europe and get prime poon just because of their race.

That guy is fucking sub 5 even for a coon

Just to think he is fucking prime slavic goddesses, hes not even a top tier bbc

Guys like 50 cent asap rocky and even gucci mane would mog this clown and probably kill him

Just think anna is spreading her angelic legs for his likely small black penis

:suicide:

dogboner54

Regular
diegobarrueco said:
Legit Theory said:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

That guy is fucking sub 5 even for a coon

Just to think he is fucking prime slavic goddesses, hes not even a top tier bbc

Guys like 50 cent asap rocky and even gucci mane would mog this clown and probably kill him

Just think anna is spreading her angelic legs for his likely small black penis

:suicide:

:cage: