BBC amogs and cucks whitey on camera! >>>PROOF THAT BLACKS CAN'T BE INCEL<<<

allindaeyes

Banned
I have said this for a while white girls love bbc, doubt most ppl will accept it here

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Those white girls look like sluts, the decent white girls and ones who aren't brainwashed by the liberal media only go with their own race still thankfully.

Lol.

A bunch of white Chads should go into a ghetto area and do the exact same with black girls.

They'd probably be killed.

IcedEarth

Slayer
DyingHope said:
Those white girls look like sluts, the decent white girls and ones who aren't brainwashed by the liberal media only go with their own race still thankfully.
lmfao all women like big dick

allindaeyes

Banned
DyingHope said:
not sure if serious. Majority of the younger generation is left winged you retard if anything, but they dont really care about politics but just freedom.  Even and especially the richer high class girls, you have no clue the only place you will find conservative rich girls is the south where they still are not even close to extreme and fuck blacks

Demgainz

Normie
DyingHope said:
I smell false hope

Drake

Normie
looks fake as fuck,all they do is scream yes yes like they were told to

Vertu

Incel
I don't know why you guys always need these silly fucking videos for confirmation. Didn't you autists have a few black buddies in HS? They always got some sort of tail, it isn't even a big deal or anything to think about. Why is it that you aspies are always questioning every hookup, or every video, or every story? I'm trying to figure out what sort of reality you weirdos are living in.

Massive reminder: Sex isn't some sacred, rare act. It's happening by the fucking droves and billions of people are doing it.