• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Bateman is not good looking enough to do runway

He calls himself a model, yet doesn't do runway. Why? Because he is a legit 8/10 facially, not any higher.

What do I mean by this? Think about it this way, he would get AMOGed on any MM runway show where real 9/10+ guys are. Imagine how much of a subhuman he would look like standing next to O'Pry or prime Ballou. He probably tried doing runway at some point but the model agencies rejected him for not being good looking enough. So he resorted to instagram instead to boost his ego and status.

Girls eat up his selfies and follow him because the fact is, most men (good looking or not) don't use instagram. Being a legit 8/10 guy that is narcissistic enough to post a million selfies everyday already carves yourself a huge niche. 

I guess the point of this thread is that Bateman should not be worshipped like a 10/10 god of some sort. He is just a generic 8/10  guy who runs squint game and sick hair and stubble game for looksmaxing.

Severe Retard said:

Not sure what your point is (looks like you tried to pick the worst photo of a runway model you could find).

That guy is still a 9/10 if you give him a non phaggy hairstyle and non phaggy clothes. His face has no discernible flaws and is very pleasing to look at. Bateman has a weird nose and looks like an owl.

Amud

Banned
Just lol boyo, runway is about being an asexual alien with weird gay flaws.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Amud said:
Just lol boyo, runway is about being an asexual alien with weird gay flaws.

Fuck you faggot legitimately the worst poster on this forum.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Severe Retard said:
OP you are basically calling me a 10/10 I have been scouted to model multiple times and it was most likely for runway

Bateman is a million times better looking than me

rofl

Severe Retard said:
OP you are basically calling me a 10/10 I have been scouted to model multiple times and it was most likely for runway

Bateman is a million times better looking than me

Lol, strong speculation. There are a ton of model jobs that aren't runway and the standards are much lower. Bateman is not that much better looking than you tbh. He's an 8/10 with flaws like I've said.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Has Nick Bateman EVER DONE A PRINT AD?

EVER?

If no, then he's not a model.

Severe Retard said:
Tyson Ballou in motion said:
Lol, strong speculation. There are a ton of model jobs that aren't runway and the standards are much lower. Bateman is not that much better looking than you tbh. He's an 8/10 with flaws like I've said.

runway is the lowest form of modelling 

campaigns are usually the attractive good looking guys

runway is for tall long skinny guys who unusual faces or structures (me)

campaign is for classically attractive good looking guys like gandy opry and ballou 

those guys sometimes do runway because they are the sponsor for that brand and have to be seen on the runway to represent 

this is #1 runway model atm

Okay fair point. Runway is not necessarily for the most dimorphic and sexually attracted guys. I can agree with you and perhaps my initial post was flawed.

Can you see Bateman being in a Dolce Gabana print ad for a fragrance? I sure can't. He isn't striking enough to sell that kind of stuff.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Has Nick Bateman EVER DONE A PRINT AD?

EVER?

If no, then he's not a model.

Don't think he has. Actually, that probably would've been a better title for this thread since SR proved my runway theory wrong. The best looking models (Gandy, O'Pry, Ballou, etc.) always do print ads.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Campaign = print ad.

IF you don't have Jewish gay guys from major ad agencies kicking down your door trying to get your face onto a A4 piece of paper for print then you are not a fucking model. Stop calling Bateman a model

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Campaign = print ad.

IF you don't have Jewish gay guys from major ad agencies kicking down your door trying to get your face onto a A4 piece of paper for print then you are not a fucking model. Stop calling Bateman a model

Google says he's a model. His wikipedia article calls him a model. Just ask anyone if he's a model and they will say yes. I'm sure even Bateman himself thinks he's a model when he's not really.

Severe Retard said:
Okay fair point. Runway is not necessarily for the most dimorphic and sexually attracted guys. I can agree with you and perhaps my initial post was flawed.

Can you see Bateman being in a Dolce Gabana print ad for a fragrance? I sure can't. He isn't striking enough to sell that kind of stuff.

The thing is you're seeing black and white

having the look to be in a dolce gabbana print ad does not mean you are better looking it just means you fit that specific look 

and for that case it's italian charmer

this is one of the main dolce models

do you really think any girl would pick him over this?

Being a model means anything it just means your face fits a gay fashion designers idea of ideal not a prime ovulating womens 

in the end nick bateman is HOT to 90% of women on this earth and I doubt he cares that some aspie on a forum is saying he's ugly BECAUSE he doesn't look like a gay fashion model

Looking like a gay fashion model=/= attractive or good looking im not even sure what it means it means u just look like a gay fashion model....

I wouldn't be surprised at all if women (especially JB) would prefer that model guy over Bateman. His face is IMO more aesthetic than Bateman's. However he looks quite young so he probably won't appeal to women in their 20s as much as Bateman who is 28. Give him several years to mature and I'm sure he will easily AMOG Bateman.

Bateman is hot to 90% of women, there is no denying that. Any 8/10 guy is. What I'm saying is that he is not the ceiling of male beauty like Gandy and Brad Pitt. His good looks are very generic.

Severe Retard said:
Google says he's a model. His wikipedia article calls him a model. Just ask anyone if he's a model and they will say yes. I'm sure even Bateman himself thinks he's a model when he's not really.

he is a model

just not doing high end fashion,.... god you sound like a sassy gay guy LOL

lol whatever. Still looks like an owl face cuck in that pic. He's no David Gandy or Brad Pitt.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Lol at the delusion in this thread

Also Ballou is a poor mans Giabiconi

/thread

allindaeyes

Banned
Runway models are actually not often good looking, especially ones for brands like SLP who run sickly thin ones. Print models are better looking and Bateman is not a succesful print model... He isnt even an 8 imo maybe high 7 or low 8. Seriously think hes over rated as fk

allindaeyes said:
Runway models are actually not often good looking, especially ones for brands like SLP who run sickly thin ones. Print models are better looking and Bateman is not a succesful print model... He isnt even an 8 imo maybe high 7 or low 8. Seriously think hes over rated as fk

Agreed. I give him a low 8. He's just good looking enough to fit the image of a generic hot instagram guy that girls drool over. 9s an 10s are so rare that most girls have never even seen one IRL.

I would love to see O'Pry and Bateman interviewed in the same video together, just to see how it looks when a 9+ amogs an 8.

Timbuck2

Joke
Bateman has the best look sexual attraction wise. He's a quintessential Chad.

He's just not super chiseled/striking looking like Shimansky. But neither is Gandy btw.

allindaeyes said:

Agreed. I give him a low 8. He's just good looking enough to fit the image of a generic hot instagram guy that girls drool over. 9s an 10s are so rare that most girls have never even seen one IRL.

I would love to see O'Pry and Bateman interviewed in the same video together, just to see how it looks when a 9+ amogs an 8.
Bateman is 10 times hotter than O'pry.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Bateman looksmaxed but is not a stunner period. He looks great but that's because the average guy looks like shit. Taking good iPhone photos is easy with lighting. Try looking good under hot lights and in every outfit. Ballou Gandy even Vanderloo would amog him IRL

allindaeyes

Banned
girls love jon kortarejana even though hes a faggot. he has the most raw sex appeal of any male model thats caucasian dont kid urself. his thick eyebrows and big nostrils are slayers