Basement dwelling in the British (UK) Summer heatwave.

BlackPill

Banned
So in the UK its 31 degrees, the Sun is out and not a cloud in the sky.
That said as the UK is an Island the Weather is muggy (damp in the air) as fuck being 30 minutes from the coast so its like sitting in a steam room/sauna I cannot escape from.

Despite this I am sat indoors with the curtains shut, windows open in my computer room sipping tea, coffee and mineral water (afer a few ice cold beers yesterday evening).

A few things
- Its way too hot for the Gym (the poverty gym I visit doesn't have air-con or blinds from the Suns rays)

I don't have a Yacht I can moor off the coast and jump into the sea.
I don't have a rooftop swimming pool for any pool parties
I don't have a fancy members only gym membership to lounge outside and an ice cold pool :evil: 
I don't live in the city so I can go hang in Hyde Park or someplace else
I don't have any female to rub sun lotion onto their g-string covered asses

I just walk into my garden, get bored in 3 minutes flat- poor another tea and then retreat back into my computer room to surf the web as a NEET-CEL.

Do you feel me Lookism?

Jigz

Subhuman
I've had my big tower fan plugged in, blinds down and on the internetz, gaming and watching movies alone as usual. Had a long walk earlier with the dog, sat in the garden but that was all. Going to rain later anyway, thunderstorms. EDIT. Doesn't look like any rain until Sunday now.

Vertu

Incel
Being outdoors is extremely underrated on this forum.

Try spending 5 hours + in nature, or playing a sport outside, and you'll see why the sit-on-the-computer lifestyle is terrible.

Your entire mindset will change.

Jigz

Subhuman
REALVertu said:

Try spending 5 hours + in nature, or playing a sport outside, and you'll see why the sit-on-the-computer lifestyle is terrible.

Who can you play sports outside with if you have no friends? Going on hikes alone is OK though, I guess I just can't be bothered.

Vertu

Incel
Jigz said:
REALVertu said:

I guess I just can't be bothered.
Because your dopamine is sapped and you're in a "limbo" after spending months or even years reading Puahate or Sluthate.

Been there done that buddy boy.

BlackPill

Banned
REALVertu said:

The UK has

-Postponed Wimbledon Tennis Championship matches due to Weather

- Right now I am craving a foreign holiday
[hr]
Jigz said:
I've had my big tower fan plugged in, blinds down and on the internetz, gaming and watching movies alone as usual. Had a long walk earlier with the dog, sat in the garden but that was all. Going to rain later anyway, thunderstorms. EDIT. Doesn't look like any rain until Sunday now.
Legit Jiz.

As a fellow UK-cel there isn't much else to do.

BlackPill

Banned
Manuel said:
I hate the summer here in the UK. It always fucking stinks.
Summer officially ended September 23rd 2015.

We are having something of a "Hot-tober" (unseasonally hot weather during October).

Roll on March 2016 so the real Summer can begin again.