Barret and Lachowski in Kanye East's new vid

TheGreatSonboly

Regular
Prime chico would have killed it. He looks shit compared to his prime. Barrett didn't look that good, propably because it's his eye area that boosts him

ugliest

Champion
hahahah normies listen to this while chillin and smokin weed with their friends, and then there are us who know models from the video and every single of their features

Drake

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
ppl actually listen to this low IQ nigger shit?

have u ever listened to my beautiful dark twisted fantasy

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Drake said:
ThePolygamist said:
ppl actually listen to this low IQ nigger shit?

have u ever listened to my beautiful dark twisted fantasy

yes a few songs
at the end of the day its primitive music compared to what anyone with musical pedigree makes

Gucci_Gang

Banned
ugliest said:
hahahah normies listen to this while chillin and smokin weed with their friends, and then there are us who know models from the video and every single of their features

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
why  do STEMcels/nerdcels/losercels act like 'muh real music' is so much more complex then hip hop or R&B?

his rapping in this is trash but u have to be retarded to think rock songs lyricism isnt completely shit on by the lyricism in rap.

most rock songs have choruses and repetitive and simple lyrics, whilst theres huge rap songs which are straight 5 minutes of written poetry from especially older singers. (and i am a rock fan faggots)

heavy metal is in particular a travesty of autism.

and u retards are too obsessd with complexity

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
ugliest said:

Legit.
PSA: If you watch this music vid with normies under NO circumstance should you do anything that would hint that you know the names of any of the models in the vid, thats social SUICIDE.

DatzNotMe said:
why  do STEMcels/nerdcels/losercels act like 'muh real music' is so much more complex then hip hop or R&B?

his rapping in this is trash but u have to be retarded to think rock songs lyricism isnt completely shit on by the lyricism in rap.

most rock songs have choruses and repetitive and simple lyrics, whilst theres huge rap songs which are straight 5 minutes of written poetry from especially older singers. (and i am a rock fan faggots)

heavy metal is in particular a travesty of autism.

and u retards are too obsessd with complexity

Who the fuck listens to Rock nowadays?, Most of the youth are into faggot shit like Drake and Fetty Wap.