Banning social media would benefit incels greatly

Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
Because women would no longer be able to hook up easily with Chads and thus their standards would have to become much lower, giving incels a chance
 

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,769
Reputation
102
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Because women would no longer be able to hook up easily with Chads and thus their standards would have to become much lower, giving incels a chance
If they couldn't hook up with Chad's, they'd rather just use a dildo on themselves than go with a more sexually unattractive incel guy though!  :uzi:
 
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
707
Reputation
2
before zuckerjew invented facebook you could at least cyber with AIM sluts who wouldn't see your face. he ruined everything.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
lmfao people not seeing the advantages in disadvantages, if you spike a girls interest somehow not having fb will keep you mysterious also you will remain mentally sane and detached, because with fb you see all her party pictures which make you go mad
 

Weaselface

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
lmfao people not seeing the advantages in disadvantages, if you spike a girls interest somehow not having fb will keep you mysterious also you will remain mentally sane and detached, because with fb you see all her party pictures which make you go mad
People raise an eyebrow at not having social media, and assume the worst.*

*If you're sub-8.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Weaselface said:
IcedEarth said:
lmfao people not seeing the advantages in disadvantages, if you spike a girls interest somehow not having fb will keep you mysterious also you will remain mentally sane and detached, because with fb you see all her party pictures which make you go mad
People raise an eyebrow at not having social media, and assume the worst.*

*If you're sub-8.
sub 6 in some circles but if she's into you and you fucked her it doesn't matter

no one gives a shit about fb anymore
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
IcedEarth said:
Weaselface said:
People raise an eyebrow at not having social media, and assume the worst.*

*If you're sub-8.
sub 6 in some circles but if she's into you and you fucked her it doesn't matter

no one gives a shit about fb anymore
Cope

women still give a shit about facebook

Also add Instagram to that
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Cope

women still give a shit about facebook

Also add Instagram to that
they don't, they just browse it for boredom and attention

they are happiest when fucked by a big dick the proper way
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
I had so much shackled down excitement when anonymous was about to bring down facebook.
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
IcedEarth said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Cope

women still give a shit about facebook

Also add Instagram to that
they don't, they just browse it for boredom and attention

they are happiest when fucked by a big dick the proper way
So are you saying that they will not be repulsed by some outcasts who get barely any likes, and if they do it's from their mom, sister, grandma, aunt etc,? :lol:
 
Top