Banged a high E goddess the other night at a party

Cliffs:
-Girl with cute face, huge tits, and a nice ass is at a party at my friends' place. 
-Beat her at pong a few times, I'm on fire
-We start talking, share a few cigs(I don't smoke), drink more 
-Memory starts to fragment after this
-I go inside and play another game of pong
-When I go back outside, she grabs me and takes me to the side of the house and we start making out
-yada yada yada I suck on her tits and we bang
-wake up the next morning, she'd added me on Snap and she snaps me saying we should hang out again soon

In the last year, I've learned that you don't need to be 7+ to get laid consistently(well off Tinder probably), you just need to not be aspie and have a good social circle(yeah water is wet and whatever but I'm living it now so I can testify). And remember, I'm 5'8, sub-5, with 6-inch wrists. Literally no excuses. Feel kinda bad for cheating on my gf though...

Foxx

Average Guy
How did you go from not banging hot girls to banging hot girls?

DiamondInTheRough said:
In the last year, I've learned that you don't need to be 7+ to get laid consistently(well off Tinder probably), you just need to not be aspie and have a good social circle(yeah water is wet and whatever but I'm living it now so I can testify). And remember, I'm 5'8, sub-5, with 6-inch wrists. Literally no excuses. Feel kinda bad for cheating on my gf though...
:fall:

Foxx said:
Didn't get laid at all in HS. Went to college, developed myself socially, made more friends, got more "confidence", became obsessed with looks, looksmaxed a bit, fell in love with a 7+ girl which gave me more confidence, went to more parties and drank more, big dick game and Tinder game. Pretty much covers it.

Pinhead said:
DiamondInTheRough said:
Didn't get laid at all in HS. Went to college, developed myself socially, made more friends, got more "confidence", became obsessed with looks, looksmaxed a bit, fell in love with a 7+ girl which gave me more confidence, went to more parties and drank more, big dick game and Tinder game. Pretty much covers it.
what size are u again fam?

wish i could run CCC game (coke can cock)
7.75x5.5

burlesque

Banned
Whatever. A rare one-off. Chad's can make this happen EVERY time he goes out.

AND he gets incredible validation everywhere he goes with everything he does.

Do this 50 weekends in a row and report back

Foxx

Average Guy
DiamondInTheRough said:
Foxx said:
Please post some tinder or text convos or PM them to me srs.

Specifically ones where you meet the girl in IRL. I just need to see how you do it please.

modified

hairloss expert
"High e" = fat.

Learn to read the coping mechanisms.

Happy for you though OP.