• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ban Yogapants Please

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
She is so obviously a troll its not even funny. No one believes that she is a true female, just ban her from this website along with tyger.

Yogapants

Joke
FuckThis said:
JustLOL said:
FuckThis said:
I saw her

rate her

looks like a primitive whore 

7/10 great body

I'm a chick with mental issues, leave me alone
Smike on sluthate eventually admitted shes a chick and posted a pic too. It's not that rare to find some girls on these sites.

purps drank

Rotter
FuckThis said:
JustLOL said:
FuckThis said:
I saw her

rate her

looks like a primitive whore 

7/10 great body

FuckThis

Rotter
yogapants is probably mentally ill
But that is kinda cute about her, i like such girls, it is weird how annoyed i was when she was first on the SH
I legit tought that she was a guy, because how primitive she talked. But now i see she is just insane

IcedEarth

Rotter
MistGeburt3000 said:
Victory said:
It's a man untill confirmed otherwise

she could easy confirm to be a girl, if she doesnt do it , it means that she is a troll.

Yogapants is trolling me right now per pm asking me question and saying i am hot lol. Victory you should list the guys here that are known to do such stupid "i am a female" trolls.

I know that Icarus had a femlae account and the user fag had one too, wouldnt wonder if IcedEarth is the one trolling me with Yogapants right now :lol:

that ain't muh style buddy boy, never had fake female accounts

Yogapants

Joke
I posted a body pic on SH and can post one here I guess or a hand pic...I'm not showing my face here thou
I gave proof on SH and you guys still doubt me, what's the point of posting proof again.

I talked on SH tinychat and you guys accused me of sounding just like magicalbunny, then she goes on cam and she's a black girl
So yea, you smart internet detectives must be right about me :lol:

FuckThis

Rotter
Yogapants said:
I posted a body pic on SH and can post one here I guess or a hand pic...I'm not showing my face here thou
I gave proof on SH and you guys still doubt me, what's the point of posting proof again.

I talked on SH tinychat and you guys accused me of sounding just like magicalbunny, then she goes on cam and she's a black girl

F U C K I N G     D R O P P E D
ewww

Yogapants

Joke
FuckThis said:
Yogapants said:

F U C K I N G     D R O P P E D
ewww

Rofl