ban vertu

Furby

Normie
Vertu's delusions and lack of self-awareness are kinda entertaining.  He has the worst case of "cuckface" I've ever seen.

Jesus Christ

Normie
By far the worst poster here. And he resembles oompa loompas to complete.

Vertu

Incel
I do not recognize a single poster in this thread. You are all nobodies, likely hovering around the 3/10 mark in motion.

Reminder: Lions like me, do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

Furby

Normie
Vertu said:

Just googled you.  Is this for real your face? How do you manage to even get out of bed in the morning? You definitely have the heart of lion! No denying that!

Chad

Incel
Vertu said:
I do not recognize a single poster in this thread. You are all nobodies, likely hovering around the 3/10 mark in motion.

Stop quoting lyrics you aspie

Franktank

Normie
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
vertu is probably the life line of the community, an asset no doubt, banning him would simply be a foolish mistake

if you were to look at forum activity and the period when vertu is an active poster, you notice forum activity spikes when vertu is around

Not really

Fuck that noise buddy boy vertu is one of my favorite posters. Also he's one of the few that doesn't aspire to be a bedbound birdboned permacel basement dweller which is rare for this site. 

Me and vertu together probably have more testosterone than the next 20 users put together after a week long round of TRT. :lol:

Amud

Banned
If you ban Vertu his billionaire drug dealing gang will send low inhibition hitmen after you. Watch out, buddy boyo.

modified

hairloss expert
prime jb said:
he posts the same inane shit over and over again.  idk if he is a troll or a shitposter or what but he sucks.  and if that pic is really him he is ugly too.  just ip ban him once and for all.

I would have banned him from day one if I was a mod. He's annoying and retarded.

purps drank

Slayer
prime jb said:
he posts the same inane shit over and over again.  idk if he is a troll or a shitposter or what but he sucks.  and if that pic is really him he is ugly too.  just ip ban him once and for all.

Banning people because they are ugly...... 

could be legit.

Chad

Incel
purps drank said:
prime jb said:

Banning people because they are ugly...... 

could be legit.
Lmao mass ban for whole site