Ban alienfranco before its too late

He took down sluthate, he will take this forum down too. Stop this currycel muncher before its too late!

purps drank

Slayer
I'd like for him to post some currytales about his ex again. Or maybe he can tell us how it's going with YogaPants now.

purps drank

Slayer
@alien 

How's it going with YogaPants? You get another facial shot yet?

alien

Chad
Rotters
LOL I did not DDoS sluthate. You'd typically need about 5-7 computers to take down a website's server typically. I strongly doubt that 1 computer would produce enough of a data request load to overwhelm their server or even slow it down.

purps drank said:
I'd like for him to post some currytales about his ex again. Or maybe he can tell us how it's going with YogaPants now.
I was going to see YogaPants this past weekend for the second time. But she flaked on me. Telling me the night before past 4 am (she usually stays up late) that she doesn't think we should see each other because I'm pretty vocal on sh about the importance for incels to "settle" in relationships. Saying that she doesn't want to be "settled" for. That it was pretty obvious that I settled with my ex. I tried sending her a message online and texting her. To reach out to her. But she isn't responsive. It is what it is.

At first I definitely "settled" with my ex. But on our second "date" (which was also the second time we had sex. lol) she wore this traditional Hindu dress and dolled herself up with makeup. And I think she was wearing this nice scented lotion on her skin. When she went to kiss me, I was really turned on. On her bed she hiked up her dress to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. I unbuckled, unzipped, pulled down my jeans and boxers to free my dick and fucked her with our clothes still on. I stopped feeling like I was "settling" after that. She turns me on, especially when she wears a dress, dolls herself up and puts on a nice-smelling lotion, and we have amazing sex.

You can grow to love someone. And if your partner puts in the effort to look sexy and smell nice, it doesn't feel like "settling" at all. Even when she wasn't wearing makeup and was wearing regular clothes, I still got hard. But I really got turned on and more emotional in bed when she'd wear a dress, wear makeup and smelled nice for me.

purps drank

Slayer
@alien 

Damn that's kind of rough. Yogapants seems like an entitled bitch with attitude problems anyways. Plus she'll probably be back anyways, you know how these hoes are. 

What was your ex wearing on the first tinder date you went on when you plowed her in your car?

alien

Chad
Rotters
@purps drank
I can't remember what my ex was wearing on the first date. That's a bad thing. lol. She was wearing pants (we were having a coffee shop date and it was still winter then so yeah. Most girls don't wear dresses in the winter!)

And she doesn't have to wear expensive dresses to look good. One time when I was angry with her, she wore a cheap green fabric dress that she probably got at Target (Target was still operating in Canada then) on sale for $10 or whatev. lol. And she wore a nice scented lotion and makeup. I was so fucking turned on. Some of my cum got on her dress when I came on her face.

I was happy with her looks. She turned me on sexually. Especially when she'd go through the effort to doll herself up (I wish she would have done that more often). The sex was amazing. But we wanted different things out of our relationship. I was happy with just Netflix, order-in pizza or her preparing a meal for us and lots of cuddling and sex. She wanted me to take her out to restaurants, take her out to the movies, take her out to museums, etc. And she wanted my entire weekend basically (remember: I was workcelling long hours back then). I wish I handled it better. I didn't want to do all this stuff she wanted to do on Christmas and New Year's (this is why I didn't go see her). But I should have at least went to go see her. And I didn't want her to take up so much of my time. But now I have a whole bunch of free-time and I'm lonely. I was unhappy with work and I let that ruin our relationship. And then I ended up quitting my job anyway.

Life is just so fucking miserable. If I were to do things differently knowing what I know now, I would have still quit my job. But with all the savings that I have, I would have asked her to move in with me and got ourselves a decent 1 bedroom apartment ($800+/month) instead of the shitty little $350/month room in the basement she rented. Even if she couldn't afford to pay half the rent, I would have been willing to pay the difference. I miss her. It would have ended anyway though when she'd finally pressure me to get married and have kids (I don't want marriage and kids). But it would have been nice for us to wake up to each other every day and have sex every day. I don't get much enjoyment out of my hobbies anyway. And I have been NEET for nearly 3 months now. I feel better than I did in my workcelling days. But life feels empty. I feel like I'm just killing time until inevitable death.

Yogapants

Coper
purps drank said:
@alien 

Damn that's kind of rough. Yogapants seems like an entitled bitch with attitude problems anyways. Plus she'll probably be back anyways, you know how these hoes are. 

What was your ex wearing on the first tinder date you went on when you plowed her in your car?
How the fuck am I entitled when his fat gross ex wanted him to buy her meals and take her to restaurants and all that shit?? She should think about eating less!

alien

Chad
Rotters
Yogapants said:
How the fuck am I entitled when his fat gross ex wanted him to buy her meals and take her to restaurants and all that shit?? She should think about eating less!
She put out at least. Instead of cock teasing me for weeks like a certain other brown girl :lol:

Yogapants

Coper
alien said:
Yogapants said:
She put out at least. Instead of cock teasing me for weeks like a certain other brown girl :lol:
Cause chicks who look like that are desperate

alien said:
LOL I did not DDoS sluthate. You'd typically need about 5-7 computers to take down a website's server typically. I strongly doubt that 1 computer would produce enough of a data request load to overwhelm their server or even slow it down.

Wow my dude, seems like you know quite a bit about taking down a websites server, typically...

alien

Chad
Rotters
Stop spamming her picture psychopants. You are insane.

I think Yogapants really wants alienfranco's cock, but this is a totally bugfuck way of going about it.

purps drank

Slayer
Sacrificial Lamb said:
I think Yogapants really wants alienfranco's cock, but this is a totally bugfuck way of going about it.

Me too. They are two starcrossed, emotionally stunted, autistic lovers, who met fatefully on an internet forum titled "sluthate". Beautiful. 

:MrJi51C: