Balding = legit DEATH (pic)

Neo

Coper
Still looks like he's balding after all the process.

HarryBalls

Coper
Justin Bieber said:
Why the fuck all those wig guys don't get NW0s? There aren't NW0 wigs?
Some of them start wearing after they have already balded severly. By not going NW0 with full volume they try to make it seem like the grew their hair and if people ask they can say it was meds etc.

HarryBalls said:
Justin Bieber said:
Why the fuck all those wig guys don't get NW0s? There aren't NW0 wigs?
Some of them start wearing after they have already balded severly. By not going NW0 with full volume they try to make it seem like the grew their hair and if people ask they can say it was meds etc.
So the solution is to buzz your remaining hair if you are past NW2 and a get NW0 wig. The problem is, NW2 is way too much hair and the hair will start growing and pushing the wig out... this makes me mad scared. Imagine the wig displacing during some social activity that involves physical contact or something.. horrible feeling.

Demgainz

Normie
I saw the pic where I had short, unkept hair. I legit gain 2 points with a longer, MM faggy haircut. 

I dont even know how I would look without hair.

Hair is VERY important.

layingdown

Normie
brb going to go kiss my grandma and thank her for choosing a man with inferior genetics

igesio

Banned
Fuck off you stupid fuck, you removed his beta carotene glow in the balding picture. How is this science