• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Balding = Death . HAIR IS LIFE

Namek

Rotter
GO TO 34:40

He's super cute, like Italian. Had had a receding hairline.

[video=youtube]
Med guy, speak 4 languages, is a musician. 

Fat 4/10 whtie girl rejects him because he is norwooding.

HAIR IS LIFE

iamagod

Machine
legit

Namek

Rotter
Harbinger said:
I'm norwooding.

:crying:

Me too. But just a little bit it's okay if it's just a bit. Us arabs start norwooding quick. It looks masculine though.

Just when it gets bad, we need to take immediate action.

whyme

Joke
i cant even imagine how subhuman ill become once i start norwooding. guy in the vid looked good to me still though.

tmurphy

Joke
LOL at jumping through umpteen hoops just for a chance at sub5 fat hog like that.  Fuck this country.

Harbinger

Regular
Namek said:
Harbinger said:
I'm norwooding.

:crying:

Me too. But just a little bit it's okay if it's just a bit. Us arabs start norwooding quick. It looks masculine though.

yeah I know, hopefully its just my hairline maturing. Time will only tell.

Namek

Rotter
whyme said:
i cant even imagine how subhuman ill become once i start norwooding. guy in the vid looked good to me still though.

He looked good even with crazy balding. 

Not just that but the guy was super romantic. Is a musician, speaks multiple languages. Gets rejected by a 3/10 whale.

tmurphy said:
LOL at jumping through umpteen hoops just for a chance at sub5 fat hog like that.  Fuck this country.

It's fucked man.

Harbinger said:
Namek said:

I hope that is the case with me as well. If the temples are not fully straight it's fine. It feels like a more mature hairline. Girls dont have an issue with that.

Furby

Regular
That med guy was handsome. To be turned down by that hog was a blessing in disguise. This is her pre-kids weight. She is actually about 50lbs less than her fighting weight. Not to mention weight she may have lost to look "good" on the show.

Furby said:
That med guy was handsome.  To be turned down by that hog was a blessing in disguise.  This is her pre-kids weight.  She is actually about 50lbs less than her fighting weight.  Not to mention weight she may have lost to look "good" on the show.

strong ethnik cope

Namek

Rotter
MogTime said:
Harbinger said:

Oh no!!

From NW0 -> NW1 the absolute horror.

:giggle:

When I noticed I have slight NW at temples I panicked srs.

norwoodreaper

Regular
not ALWAYS but for most guys yeah , look at this video and all the black sloots swooning over this mixed guy some of them even young women
[video=youtube]

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
norwoodreaper said:
not ALWAYS but for most guys yeah , look at this video and all the black sloots swooning over this mixed guy some of them even young women
[video=youtube]
:clap: