Baldcel gets rejected for Chad on dating show (vid)

This show is redpill as fuck, watch from 39 minutes as the baldcel and chad compete for the girl, then at the end when he's all alone in his inceldom watching them walk by after getting rejected, savage.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isdXTki8zVU[/video]

lmao this show is brutal as fuck, the way they rub your face in it when you get rejected and you have to stand there looking like such a loser, the baldcel thought he had a good chance of getting picked because he's 'funny' lmao bluepill as fuck hopefully he learns the truth

IsaacNewton

Coper
Wtf, @ 30:44 she says she isn't attracted to that guy and he's so out of her league, what the fuck I can't handle how hypergamous women are.

Chadcel

Banned
i dont consider her shallow, that baldcel is just FUGLY and she's way out of his league.

this video doesn't prove shit about redpill. redpill is when a 7/10 funny great personality guy gets rejected for a 9/10 boring player. 4/10 baldcel getting reject for 8/10 chad is quite understandable

Chadcel said:
i dont consider her shallow, that baldcel is just FUGLY and she's way out of his league.

this video doesn't prove shit about redpill. redpill is when a 7/10 funny great personality guy gets rejected for a 9/10 boring player. 4/10 baldcel getting reject for 8/10 chad is quite understandable
yeah but the question then becomes why is the baldcel so fugly? BECAUSE HE'S BALD! and also fat but that can be fixed pretty easily, balding not so much. It just goes to show how balding is literally the worst thing that can happen to a man.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
male pattern baldness said:
Chadcel said:

yeah but the question then becomes why is the baldcel so fugly? BECAUSE HE'S BALD! and also fat but that can be fixed pretty easily, balding not so much. It just goes to show how balding is literally the worst thing that can happen to a man.
He's ugly with a full head of hair.

Either way it's not much of a redpill they were pretty well looksmatched and he is a legit 4/10.

twisty

Banned
Being baldcell - It's over srsly...fuck...what do u guys consider as baldcell? Which NW?

TranceMan

Incel
well.. its not really JUST the hair.. hes not that good lookin overall.. but yeah.. fukn brutal (coming from a bald guy myself)