• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

bald guy goes from 3/10 to 8/10 (get in here if you're baldcel)

lltvyr

Rotter
i have it waiting for me already in the hair studio

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Holy fucking shit, thats some great improvement. Is that a fucking wig or what?

Seriously, this is some awesome shit. As soon as my hair start recessing, cause of my naturally high hairline, I will probably lose several points, definately gonna look into this.

Why arent you baldcels doing that? My god he goes from a bald fucking office workcel to a handsome man.

AzzRaze

Rotter
Literally the difference between day and night. It's like the male equivalent of make up~

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Is it only like 500 dollars? And then u do maintain work like every 6 months? what the fuck, this is great

The Big Dipper

Regular
Of course it's great, I've been saying for years that guys who are balding should get this shit. It's retarded not to.

The Big Dipper said:
Of course it's great, I've been saying for years that guys who are balding should get this shit. It's retarded not to.

If you don't mind endless piss-taking from people you know for wearing a wig. If you catch it at NW2.5-3 and wear one of those semi-pieces you might get away with it.

currypowder

Regular
From what I read on hair system forums is that the hairline can't really be exposed (like they show in those slicked back hairstyles) especially during the day as the thread can be noticed. So irl the hair styles have to cover the hairline, not like they show in the  vids. Anyone have knowledge on this??

The Big Dipper

Regular
ForeverCucked said:
The Big Dipper said:

If you don't mind endless piss-taking from people you know for wearing a wig. If you catch it at NW2.5-3 and wear one of those semi-pieces you might get away with it.

Any piss-taking (which is seriously not even going to happen) is still better than BEING FUCKING BALD. That's what people don't seem to understand.

currypowder said:
From what I read on hair system forums is that the hairline can't really be exposed (like they show in those slicked back hairstyles) especially during the day as the thread can be noticed. So irl the hair styles have to cover the hairline, not like they show in the  vids. Anyone have knowledge on this??

Not true. A good piece can show the hairline.

The Big Dipper said:
ForeverCucked said:

Any piss-taking (which is seriously not even going to happen) is still better than BEING FUCKING BALD. That's what people don't seem to understand.
But you wouldn't hear the end of it. Possibly in front of women too. It screams vanity/insecurity if a man does this. Would you expect to be met with indifference if you were caught with 3" shoe lifts as well?
It's definitely the 'cure' for your baldness and modern hair systems look good. I'm just pointing out the cons.

I wouldn't gave a damn what some stupid sloot says, especially with the amount of make-up they cake on every day just to walk outside. If my hair ever got close to that point you can be damn sure I'd be on this immediately.

FuckThis

Rotter
I have been saying it for years.

Wear a wig. 
Being bald is literally like being sick,it is fate worse then death. Cover it up FFS. 

If someone calls you out for wearinf a wig? So fucking what,at least you dont look like a monster

Nizoral Babe said:
I wouldn't gave a damn what some stupid sloot says, especially with the amount of make-up they cake on every day just to walk outside. If my hair ever got close to that point you can be damn sure I'd be on this immediately.

Doesn't matter what they do. Just lol if you're caught/outed wearing a toupee half-way through the evening.

That said, the slayer hair piece is surely amazing if you're out on your own or with people you don't know very well.

currypowder

Regular
ForeverCucked said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Doesn't matter what they do. Just lol if you're caught/outed wearing a toupee half-way through the evening.

That said, the slayer hair piece is surely amazing if you're out on your own or with people you don't know very well.

You have to make the transition subtly. If you are nw 7 don't show up to work the next day with a wig. Best case is nw 2-3 grow your hair out and cover it with toppik gradually adding more and more fibers. Than one day show up with a clean haircut and a new hair system.

currypowder said:
ForeverCucked said:

You have to make the transition subtly. If you are nw 7 don't show up to work the next day with a wig. Best case is nw 2-3 grow your hair out and cover it with toppik gradually adding more and more fibers. Than one day show up with a clean haircut and a new hair system.
Aye! I'm on a pretty rigorous regime right now to thicken up my hair. I'm not norwooding, but I do have thinning hair and a naturally high hairline. It's kind of offset by how broad my forehead is from the front. But I still don't like it. It's far from ideal.

This product offers me a chance to see how I would look with my hairline lowered and straightened out some, without breaking the bank or taking a risky HT without knowing how I'd look. Also the thickness of the wig will play a crucial role in whether or not I stay on permanently because if what I'm doing now doesn't work I'll look to other methods, maybe this as a long-term deal. Will definitely bookmark and set an appointment once I'm sub 10% BF.