balanced facial profile is ideal

forget about the ante face broscientists and their aspie delusions. A nice, masculine, balanced profile is the key

[hr]

allindaeyes

Banned
profile means jack shit, its all about strong jaw and not looking retarded. Most people have shit profiles even lucky blue smith has a bird profile ( SRS ) and he is the guy every jb is lusting after these days.

I have strong jaw but shit chin, I want to be 1% where I have strong profile, fuck please chin grow more im 16 and I'd like to think theres hope

allindaeyes

Banned
this twink was even on ellen and if he opens his mouth looks horrible ( looks like braces overbite). he is the most hyped up model atm due to his large teenage fan base, I am pretty sure fashion people dont think hes that good looking but he is a heavy favourite amongst social media and shit

Sociopath1983

Normie
sephon said:
well he doesn't really look bad, but he'd look way better with more forward jaws. a slight anteface is best
Just as a nearly 90 degree gonial angle is ideal according to science so is a slightly forward maxilla/mandible. This is not an opinion and not up for debate. It's a anatomical ideal and fact. Copecelers cope and if the coper is a currycel he copes even harder.
[hr]
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Techno Viking said:
stop projecting bro, you're coping by posting a guy that looks like the genetically superior version of you

cope cope cope cope!
I thought the same.
Yes his coping is transparent as can be. Currycels are always deluded and in denial about their anatomical inferiority.
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
this twink was even on ellen and if he opens his mouth looks horrible ( looks like braces overbite). he is the most hyped up model atm due to his large teenage fan base, I am pretty sure fashion people dont think hes that good looking but he is a heavy favourite amongst social media and shit

This twink's mandible is disgustingly inferior to an actual handsome man's.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Darth Vader said:
That guy has a recessed chin
Yes he is inferior but since the indian race is so anatomically hideous he is considered handsome by their lowly standards.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Darth Vader said:
didn't know he was an Indian, looks great for an Indian
Yes for an indian he is 11/10 but for a handsome human he is 7/10 at best.

Sociopath1983 said:
Darth Vader said:
didn't know he was an Indian, looks great for an Indian
Yes for an indian he is 11/10 but for a handsome human he is 7/10 at best.
fucking lol at 7/10. You're stormfront brain can't fathom the exotic factor he brings and instantly drops white panties, check out his ladyboner page: 

face + halo from body = 8.3 at least