• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BADR HARI = OVER RATED AS FUCK GTFI UNDISPUTED

we all know kickboxing is bullshit so is anything except mma wich is basicly a almost real fight , all the styles.

Badr hari's only mma fight , kicks a wrestler like a retard > gets taken down and raped (vs a nobody mma fighter lol) TAPS IN 5 SECONDS CAGE LOL
inb4 undisputed comes in huh huh ''he was young blablabla he is badboy now cry for him as he rapes your whore mother blabla'' no he is not ,any ufc fighter would take him down and rape him we all know style for style grapplers rape strikers, so keep crying for real fighters @"undisputed" 
[size=medium]even a middleweight like yoel romero would destroy badr hari let alone daniel cormier or jon jones or fucking stipe miocic . even in kickboxing he is overrated semmy schilt destroyed him when it matterd, he lost 2 times to remy bonjaski and he got bullied against rico verhoeven just lol he fucking quit , meanwhile in ufc people like robert whittaker fight entire fights when they break there hand in the first round[/size]

btw real fighters are in mma , fedor emelianenko , jon jones ,daniel cormier etc would all destroy badr hari no argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf_JLEq0ES0

these guys all buttrape badr hari 1 on 1 no rules , and they rape any of those kickboxers like semmy schilt you worship too
as you can see semmy schilt (who destroyed badr hari when it matterd )  the best kickboxer ever, lost 14 times in real fighting AKA mma , Badr hari would legit lose vs a midget ( in comparison to badr) like khabib , khabib would legit take badr down since wrestling mogs kickboxing as in badr has no TDD (take down defense) and he would easily submit on g&p badr to death 

do you have a intiligent answer against this? just admit it dont try to come in and write your amazing funny responses with 242424 words @"undisputed"  

@"Unbeatable"

Unbeatable

Regular
damn he looks so damn lanky and weak here 

but he still is a high t golden boy and badboy of course

i agree a lot what a good thread. this is why i need to train groundwork asap to be a complete fighter
:clap:

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
cringe at this autistic thread. Badr hari obviously lives rent free inside your head raping your mother
:tyson:
how do you cope with the fact he is living his life and living rent free inside your head, which is why you make gay ass cringy autistic shitty threads like this, you utter subhuman
:datalol:
he earns money, knocks out people, fucks sexy girls and here you are.. a depressed virgin crying for the best fighters and biggest mogging machine of all time. you are humiliating yourself
:cage2:
kickboxing is the most alpha sport. mma is a joke for pussies. of course you like mma with grappling and fingering each other like you do with your disgusting father 24/7
:spew:
Badr Hari has over 100 knockouts. 13 losses is absolutely nothing when he has over 100 KO's, you Goddamn idiot. there are many people with way more losses than him and less wins. Badr Hari mogs everyone, you cuck

keep crying for him. he has knocked out the best fighters.. alistair overeem, semmy schilt, peter aerts, errol zimmerman, ismael londt, gokhan saki

all these are good fighters and he knocked them out like they are nothing. he is the best fighter
[video=youtube]
[size=xx-large]mma is a joke for pussies. I can step in the ring with any mma fighter and demolish him easily. it is no sport for men. real men do kickboxing

keep crying for me, you pussy. while you are making autistic threads like this, I am literally raping your mother, you dog

Nice pissweak response lol generic as always you cant cope with the fact any midget wrestler can take badr down and rape him  just at not calling fedor emelianenko a real fighter he would kill badr hari in 2.2 seconds @"undisputed" 

All these fighters like gokhan saki semmy schily , all get raped in mma gokhan saki is 1-3 in ufc @"undisputed" do you have a response to this? and semmy lost 14 times in mma keep crying for them

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"presidentelyar12333" how do you cope with the fact that while you spent 10 minutes writing that pissweak cringe reply, I was raping your mother and gave her orgasm. did you hear her?
:tatum:
I obviously hurt you. Badr Hari could step in mma and boxing and murder everyone there easily
he does kickboxing because that's where the biggest and toughest challenge is. it's the hardest sport. he likes challenges. boxing and mma is for the weak 
:goodfellas:
@"presidentelyar12333" you've never been in a fight, you little pussy. it's so obvious you are an absolute submissive bitch. I'd bully you to suicide in real life, you pissweak faggot. kill yourself

Lol the fact stands that your role model isnt shit and any high school wrestler destroys him ;) @"undisputed" 

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
undisputed said:
cringe at this autistic thread. Badr hari obviously lives rent free inside your head raping your mother
how do you cope with the fact he is living his life and living rent free inside your head, which is why you make gay ass cringy autistic shitty threads like this, you utter subhuman
:datalol:
he earns money, knocks out people, fucks sexy girls and here you are.. a depressed virgin crying for the best fighters and biggest mogging machine of all time. you are humiliating yourself
kickboxing is the most alpha sport. mma is a joke for pussies. of course you like mma with grappling and fingering each other like you do with your disgusting father 24/7
Badr Hari has over 100 knockouts. 13 losses is absolutely nothing when he has over 100 KO's, you Goddamn idiot. there are many people with way more losses than him and less wins. Badr Hari mogs everyone, you cuck

keep crying for him. he has knocked out the best fighters.. alistair overeem, semmy schilt, peter aerts, errol zimmerman, ismael londt, gokhan saki

all these are good fighters and he knocked them out like they are nothing. he is the best fighter
[video=youtube]
[size=xx-large]mma is a joke for pussies. I can step in the ring with any mma fighter and demolish him easily. it is no sport for men. real men do kickboxing

keep crying for me, you pussy. while you are making autistic threads like this, I am literally raping your mother, you dog

JFL AT YOU WRITING A LITERAL NOVEL IN DEFENSE OF SOME SHITSKIN

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
presidentelyar12333 said:
Lol the fact stands that your role model isnt shit and any high school wrestler destroys him ;) @"undisputed" 

:coping: 
Badr Hari would kill any high school wrestler as I rape your sister till she bleeds in her orgasm

Sand

Banned
@undisputed 
You stupid cuck mma is actual fighting. What actual people do in fights, grab and striking, you fucking idiot. Mma is kickboxing and wrestling and other grappling techniques combined. I knew you were braindead but holy shit. Its so obvious ufc fighters are the best fighters in the world as they study every technique.
:facepalm2:
Also, “I raped your whore mother and sister then burned the Moroccan flag and you should slit your wrists” keep typing the same autistic generic predictable shit every thread you broken record
:banderas:
You project so hard its insane. YOU are the depressed virgin who worships him and he lives in your head rent free when he would look at you with disgust irl.
:dennis:
Get roasted, turbovirgin skinnyfat brown manlet with no friends and family. I already know what you’re gonna say so I’ll type it for you to copy and paste: “Keep crying for Badr Hari he mogs you and me and him rape your whore mother and sister and then we make Moroccan flags Morocco is the best” stupid parroting generic loser

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"Sand" 
keep making it obvious I have hurt you, you subhuman shitskin pakistani filth. daily reminder you are an inferior subhuman born out of inbred
[video=youtube]
[size=xx-large]:vomit2:

absolutely no one can take you seriously when you come from the weakest shithole and you have subhuman inbred shitskin DNA
I can tell from your reply you're very hurt, you worthless product of incest rape. keep crying for Badr Hari because he is superior to you in ever way. keep hiding behind your screen like a soft pussy. 

you are his bitch. you know if you say anything to him irl, he will murder you and rape your mother, you cuck
it's in your blood to be bullied and to be submissive. you can't do shit about it except commit suicide

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
@"Sand" 
keep making it obvious I have hurt you, you subhuman shitskin pakistani filth. daily reminder you are an inferior subhuman born out of inbred
[video=youtube]
[size=xx-large]:vomit2:

absolutely no one can take you seriously when you come from the weakest shithole and you have subhuman inbred shitskin DNA
I can tell from your reply you're very hurt, you worthless product of incest rape. keep crying for Badr Hari because he is superior to you in ever way. keep hiding behind your screen like a soft pussy. 

you are his bitch. you know if you say anything to him irl, he will murder you and rape your mother, you cuck
it's in your blood to be bullied and to be submissive. you can't do shit about it except commit suicide

LMAO YOU PROJECTING SUBHUMAN. So predictable too I am inside your mind and know everything you do. WATCH YOU BE AFRAID TO QUOTE ME FROM THE EMOTIONAL TORMENT OF MY WORDS OUT OF FEAR AND BEING EMBARRASSED. You hide behind the screen in your dark musty cumcrusted room you delusional failure larping as an alpha when you admitted youre a pussy and begged mods to delete the theread, lmao.
:banderas: :datalol:
 I posted my sixpack and gains and you still havent posted a single pic. This is DEFINITIVE proof you are subhuman with no friends, as everybody already knows. Look at your self admitted subhumanity, you loser:

:niro:
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SUBHUMAN. I would absolutely murder you irl while you hide in your dark room talking shit too scared to post a pic. Ever since I saw this pic of your qualities I know I can bully you to suicide as you are so ugly mentally and physically. Keep crying for me as I can literally overpower, hold down, and rape your fat, stupid shitskinned mom until her asshole is bleeding and torn apart like a fruit roll up.

BTFO CUCK

JordanBarrettRawBroccoli

Test 500mg for life
@"undisputed" 

Just suck Badr's cock already you closet faggot

Keep crying for him cuck and keep writing essays 
Imagine spending all day everyday whiteknighting for a kickboxer 

If you stepped in the ring with a blind 4'0 100yr old woman you would be KO'd

You want badr's cock you probably jerk off your 1" dick every hour to him
Just admit it gayfag

Here is what Undisputed will reply: cringe at this piss weak beta low t high inhib response. I live in your head 24/7 you are my abused dog. Kill yourself subhuman

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Sand said:
 I posted my sixpack and gains
:fingerwave:
you didn't post shit, you product of rape. what "sixpack" and what "gains" ? you have zero muscle. you're just another skinnyfat shitskin paksitani son of a whore in denial. you have the softest physique I have ever seen
keep hiding scared behind your screen typing pissweak autistic replies where you submit to me as my bitch. the funniest thing is you actually think you are "bullying", when you in fact will never bully and you never have either.
you'll end up like this if you tried picking a fight with me..

and your shitskin mother will be raped on top of your worthless corpse. she deserves it for not aborting you
keep crying for me, you skinnyfat twink. everyone knows you is a submissive pussy in real life. I would make you my bitch irl just like I do here on a daily basis. you will keep self-harming while screaming my name in frustration
kill yourself

say what you want to anyone but you are impressed by me. 91 kg 47 cm unflexed neck 194 cm 20 cm wrists , all at 17 years old , i would analy rape you in real life @"undisputed" 

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"presidentelyar12333" 
keep dreaming and coping. you're delusional. I would bully you into submission, you fat ugly ethnic. you are an obese faggot. I see it in you that you are submissive and weak and would become my bitch

Sand

Banned
@"undisputed" 

LMAO. YOU ARE SO SCARED YOU COULDNT QUOTE ME YOU PUSSY. SUBMIT TO ME. If someone doesnt post a pic they are subhuman. You have never posted a pic.

You are an extreme subhuman, everyone here mogs you. Accept it, lonely ugly cuck. You ignore this pic of your subhumanity out of embarrassment, its so obvious how much I have mentally and emotionally tormented you.

Watch you ignore this out of fear of your appearance and reality, you disgusting loser

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
this utter low T shitskin organutan-faced monkey down syndrome twink @"Sand" is still crying for me with his submisive autistic replies

daily reminder this is you, faggot:

do you even know how badly I'd bully you? you are so lucky we aren't in the same school..

I'd make you cry every single day in front of all the hot girls. they will be laughing at you, taking pictures of you crying, spreading them online

meanwhile I will be fucking all them babes+your sister+your mother and even your dead grandmother

and you'd graduate as a permavirgin and end up committing suicide, you selfhating failure

look at you bitch getting all hurt and sensitive because you're an ugly deformed twink that everyone can bully easily. I have inflicted you with so much pain, that you now love me and worship me

you feel love towards your abuser *me*, you worthless subhuman slave

kill yourself, you little bugeyed
down syndrome-looking incel or you will forever stay my hostage