• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Badr Hari is subhuman as fuck lol

Sand

Banned
Nigga is a parakeet with acne scars and recessed maxilla + dark ethnic recessed orbital eye area, his height saves him from pure subhumanity

:cage: :dennis: :banderas: :jordan: :datalol: :gag: :tatum: :cage2: :niro: :goodfellas: :spew: :tlol: :goo: :spiderlol: :tyson: :eastwood: :lmfao:

Unbeatable

Regular

An unmoggable unforgiving monster is approaching
[video=youtube]:bean:

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
he brutally mogs you to death and you know it

while you made this autistic shitty submissive thread crying for him, he was busy raping your mother and sister and they enjoyed every moment of it

:tyson:

Badr Hari is lives rent free inside your head. here you are crying for him and he doesn't even know you exist

and you are lucky he doesn't you exist, because he'd literally murer you, you shitskin gook

Badr Hari = the ultimate mogging machine.

no one even comes close

:dre:

keep crying for him and kill yourself

i think undisputed just ctrl+f and then types badr hari and then he goes to his notes and spams some of his 242424 amazing roasts

OneChoice

Rotter
Indeed, don't forget deformed nose and chin, so fcking repulsive. 

Imperative

HQNP
side profile is cope

his 3/4 and front looks good and thats all that matters

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
OneChoice said:

:coping:
I've seen your pics, boyo. you look feminine as fuk. what a twink with wimp skull

Badr Hari mogs you brutally in every way and would beat you up till you are paralyzed while I fuck your ugly mother. stop coping

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
OneChoice said:

I've seen your pics, boyo. you look feminine as fuk. what a twink with wimp skull

Badr Hari mogs you brutally in every way and would beat you up till you are paralyzed while I fuck your ugly mother. stop coping

:cage: :cage:

OneChoice

Rotter
undisputed said:
OneChoice said:

Huge cope. Anyone who's seen me can confirm that I 100% have a warrior skull. Insane jaw and gonial. Insane bone mass. Insane brow ridge and hunter/warrior eyes. Flat occiput. Insane forward growth everywhere especially brow and chin. 
Guaranteed I have the most warrior skull here and anyone can confirm
The shape easily mogs badr hari you ugly morrocan faggot. U cannot cope with me being gl and most masc