Bad gender ratio is the ultimate death sentence

LongTimeAgo

Coper
I've covered it before- the terrble gender ratio at my STEM college. Arund 2.5 guys for every girl. Tons of parties and drinking, but almost everyone at the parties is a guy.

At my old college, as a 4/10 poor hygeine aspie with bad social skills, I came very close to geting laid at least twice. The old college was like 1.5 females per guy, and it showed, far less competition to be amogged by, far less "bitchy/high standards" from girls, everyone was nicer (no alpha culture), girls were far more open to ONS with average looking or even ugly guys.

Holy fuck, I cannot believe it. I came to this university looksmaxed to a decent extent, far more neurotypical socially. But there is iterally zero point in trying because there are so many guys and almost no females.

Josh

Banned
LongTimeAgo said:
I've covered it before- the terrble gender ratio at my STEM college. Arund 2.5 guys for every girl. Tons of parties and drinking, but almost everyone at the parties is a guy.

At my old college, as a 4/10 poor hygeine aspie with bad social skills, I came very close to geting laid at least twice. The old college was like 1.5 females per guy, and it showed, far less competition to be amogged by, far less "bitchy/high standards" from girls, everyone was nicer (no alpha culture), girls were far more open to ONS with average looking or even ugly guys.

Holy fuck, I cannot believe it. I came to this university looksmaxed to a decent extent, far more neurotypical socially. But there is iterally zero point in trying because there are so many guys and almost no females.
is the 4/10 taking into account the aspie hygeine ect

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Legit. When applying to colleges, you must take the gender ratio into consideration

Gender ratio from my old school: 

[font=arial, sans-serif]50.9 percent male students and[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]49.1 percent[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] female students[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ratio from my new school: [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]40.5 percent [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]male[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] students and 59.5 percent [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]female[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] students.[/font][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]TIME TO FUCKING SLAY [/font][/font]

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Josh said:
LongTimeAgo said:

It is not taking hygeine into account. I have natrually improved in looks significantly since then (lost the babyface), and now am around 5.5-weak6/10. Hygeine is now perfect, dress sense no longer incel, decent social skills from working over the past year (my parents made me work for a year to help pay for my new college).

Josh

Banned
LongTimeAgo said:
Josh said:
It is not taking hygeine into account. I have natrually improved in looks significantly since then (lost the babyface), and now am around 5.5-weak6/10. Hygeine is now perfect, dress sense no longer incel, decent social skills from working over the past year (my parents made me work for a year to help pay for my new college).
blast suicidal tren dosages game is legit

LongTimeAgo

Coper
UglyNormalFag said:
Legit. When applying to colleges, you must take the gender ratio into consideration

[font=arial, sans-serif]50.9 percent male students and[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]49.1 percent[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] female students[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]40.5 percent [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]male[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] students and 59.5 percent [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]female[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] students.[/font][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]TIME TO FUCKING SLAY [/font][/font]
Fuck man, that is good. It hits hard to think that I would have likely left incel had I gone to my original college this year. I would say the ratio was probably like 70/30 female male at my old college, and it is around 80/20 male female (dead serious) at my new college.

LongTimeAgo said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Fuck man, that is good. It hits hard to think that I would have likely left incel had I gone to my original college this year. I would say the ratio was probably like 70/30 female male at my old college, and it is around 80/20 male female (dead serious) at my new college.
fuuuck! 4 males for every woman there. time to go mgtow, or leave that shithole.
it must be depressing.
if this ratio was all around the world, there would be war. i am 100% sure.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Paedophile Clown said:
LongTimeAgo said:
fuuuck! 4 males for every woman there. time to go mgtow, or leave that shithole.
it must be depressing.
Fuck dude, it is so fucking depressing. I really need the degree though. I plan on (next year) transferring the credits to my old university and finishing the degree with their (admittidley inferior) geology courses. I can't handle this ratio much longer than the rest of the year. I came here as a completely reinvented person, but it has all been in vain because of this ratio. Fucck.

OldRooster

King of Chads
LongTimeAgo said:
When I went to STEM college ratio was 4 guys for every girl.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Picking a STEM college is a guaranteed way to make your college years miserable. If you HAVE to study STEM at least go to a normal school with a gender ratio in favor in females and pick a STEM major there.

Paedophile Clown said:
LongTimeAgo said:
it must be depressing.
legit

M

Miles Copeland

LongTimeAgo said:
Typical photo from my on campus nightclub

lmao at these subhumans. Aren't you some roided up 6'1 demi jock? Shoudln't you be amogging this  trash?

Denny

Incel
LongTimeAgo said:
Typical photo from my on campus nightclub

[
:cage:

fucking lol, legit had to look for several seconds to see a female. Time to ldar if the ratio is that bad across the entire college.

SlayaSlay

Incel
Just looked up the stats for my uni

72/28 male/female ratio....

dear god

edit: just found stats from another year where it was 76% male, so the real number is probably somewhere inbetween, anyone itt got it worse?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
SlayaSlay said:
Just looked up the stats for my uni

72/28 male/female ratio....

dear god

edit: just found stats from another year where it was 76% male, so the real number is probably somewhere inbetween, anyone itt got it worse?
My campus itself is bad, probably around 60-65% male, but doable if you are somewhat above average (not that difficult due to the hordes of sub 5 stemcels). That said, most girls have beta stemcel orbiters who will try and prevent you from getting to know the girl. My geology course probably has the best ratio, slightly in favor of girls for some reason. My dorm is the main problem though, legit 80% male. Feels like an all male boarding school. 

I think for me, the CONTRAST is what makes me so depressed. Having been at a lib arts uni before this, I just took for granted the 70% female ratio that existed at my campus and dorm. As I said in the op, lots of average guys were slayers due to the ratio, and even a complete subhuman like me (I was pre-looksmaxed) came extremely close to getting laid tons of times. I also got good at acting NT around girls due to interacting with them all day. Meanwhile here, I can go for several days before speaking to a single girl.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
LongTimeAgo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
This thread makes me ecstatic
why lol
This is the ratio for the school I'm going to this September 

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=arial, sans-serif]40.5 percent male students and 59.5 percent female students.[/font][/font]

LongTimeAgo

Coper
UglyNormalFag said:
LongTimeAgo said:
This is the ratio for the school I'm going to this September 

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=arial, sans-serif]40.5 percent male students and 59.5 percent female students.[/font][/font]
:crying: