back when I had friends, they were able to excuse my 0/10 personality because they li

chadrat
HQNP
ked the way i looked

I just look back at those days and imagine how different things would have been had I been ugly

<3333

chadrat
HQNP
Viral said:
what is a good personality and a bad one?

RememberMew

Regular
Viral said:

fun to hang out with

low inhibition without being an asshole, treats people respectfully unless they give them a big reason not to

focuses on positives instead of negatives, basically disregards all negative topics in most social situations

actually does shit instead of always talking about past shit/potential shit, has specific and realistic goals

generally doesn't bother lying about shit because of minimal insecurity, this includes being emotionally honest with yourself at all times

uses their time the way they truly feel they're supposed to given their actual circumstances

reads people realistically, doesn't assume people are having thoughts which they very well may not be having

quick to forgive but more cautious afterward

Viral

Regular
RememberMew said:
Viral said:

fun to hang out with

low inhibition without being an asshole, treats people respectfully unless they give them a big reason not to

focuses on positives instead of negatives, basically disregards all negative topics in most social situations

actually does shit instead of always talking about past shit/potential shit, has specific and realistic goals

generally doesn't bother lying about shit because of minimal insecurity, this includes being emotionally honest with yourself at all times

uses their time the way they truly feel they're supposed to given their actual circumstances

reads people realistically, doesn't assume people are having thoughts which they very well may not be having

quick to forgive but more cautious afterward
How does someone fix a personality disorder or go from high inhib orto low?

RememberMew

Regular
Viral said:
How does someone fix a personality disorder or go from high inhib orto low?
Always remember that at the end of the day you are in control of your actions. Nobody can stick their hand up your ass and work you like a puppet unless you're very mentally deficient.

Psychedelics (shrooms and LSD, specifically) helped me a lot, but they aren't to be taken lightly. Tripping can be like playing with fire for some people.

I have an anxiety disorder, so I take an antidepressant which helps a lot.

Becoming more educated in philosophy and psychology can help.

Doing things just because you're afraid of doing them is probably the best thing you can do for yourself, as long as they aren't insane risks that could ruin your life. Just don't be afraid to ruin your day, it's only a day.

Confidence is about looks and talent IMO, so spend time working on both. Or you can just try to take life less seriously, but I suck dick at that one.

These are the GOAT personalities IMO. Immersing yourself in their work should be both enjoyable and helpful. I'd rank them Louis>Patrice>Stanhope>Maron>Burr.

https://overanalytictvgeek.wordpress.com/tag/patrice-oneal/

Foxx

Average Guy
I need friends who like me for how I look and not what I say.