'Bachelor' Contestant Lex McAllister Dead in Apparent Suicide

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
She did the right thing. When your a female, you only value looks. She logically concluded her life is not worth anything since she didnt make the cut.

She would expect no less from incels so dont feel sorry for her. She would just the same expect you incels to commit suicide

DuckDuckIncel said:
She did the right thing. When your a female, you only value looks. She logically concluded her life is not worth anything since she didnt make the cut.

She would expect no less from incels so dont feel sorry for her. She would just the same expect you incels to commit suicide

Legit. It was over for her. She did what was necessary

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Furby said:
She probably thought about losing the Bachelor every single day.  This actually happens every day in every city, except these women die a slower death.   Sub6 women experience a guy beyond their looksmatch via Tinder or other social-networking app and will not settle for less than a Chad afterwards.

men are much smarter and more flexible with their tastes in women where it actually gets creative or interesting

they would screw a 8.0+ with no problems, and then proceed to do a 220 lb 4.5 face landwhale with a nice huge ass and prob talk about how the sex was much better

Furby said:
MasterFaggot said:
they would screw a 8.0+ with no problems, and then proceed to do a 220 lb 4.5 face landwhale with a nice huge ass and prob talk about how the sex was much better

Well the real problem is that men are encouraged to sleep around with many different women.  What this does is skew the dating market for those that aren't slayers.  Even on this site you have those who are constantly trying to rack up their numbers at the expense of the incel next in line waiting for her.

Congratulations I guess.... but what does it do to the woman's standards after the one-nighter?  Personally, i've never understood it.  Sex with average-looking women is legit depressing and unless you are famous or something, thus having 7+ women make themselves available to you, 7+ women are but a small fraction of the women you CAN meet.  Looks are normally distributed.  I don't think I've seen tens 10s in my entire life.

Plus If you are good-looking you don't need validation via numbers (see Pitt, Lachowski, etc. who seem to be happy in relationships).

:what:

Furby said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
 Sex with average-looking women is legit depressing

:what:

Until you've had this you can't understand my feelz...

If hooking up with 8+/10 women is the point of PSL, idk what to say.

Most people here can't even get average girls to give them IOIs at the bar