• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Baby skull on a big man

smellysocks

Megastar
6'5

@"pinhead"

Anakind

Champion
That's exactly what I'd look like if I put on more muscle. You can't really respect skullcels.

Danny the chav

Champion
He would prob be better off skinier, atleast it wouldnt emphasise his pin head so much

superboy

Regular
If anything, it makes him look taller. Dominance is all about frame, not skull. I'm willing to bet his skull has never bothered him. Skull is overrated.

smellysocks

Megastar
Happy Rotter said:
Probably still slays

ofc. His face and skull are clearly pretty stunted but he's 6'5 and semi-famous

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
No one outside psl culture gives a shit about this

Anakind

Champion
superboy said:
If anything, it makes him look taller. Dominance is all about frame, not skull. I'm willing to bet his skull has never bothered him. Skull is overrated.

You probably don't have a 22 inch skull at 6'3" so for you it has never been a problem.

Amnesia said:

Outside of psl nobody knows what a recessed maxilla is and still everybody is repulsed by it. So what's your point?

smellysocks

Megastar
Amnesia said:

I know, it's mostly for entertainment value

I'm sure some people irl have commented that he has a small head for his body though, not like it really would matter that much in his case when he is already good in LMS

I wish I had photoshop so I can sperg out and give him a blockhead

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Anakind said:
superboy said:

You probably don't have a 22 inch skull at 6'3" so for you it has never been a problem.

Amnesia said:

Outside of psl nobody knows what a recessed maxilla is and still everybody is repulsed by it. So what's your point?

I swear dude, you find every excuse to convince yourself that only if you had a better frame you would actually be living a different life, it's gotten to the point of comical parody.

Anakind

Champion
Amnesia said:
Anakind said:

I swear dude, you find every excuse to convince yourself that only if you had a better frame you would actually be living a different life, it's gotten to the point of comical parody.

That's not what I'm doing. I completely admit that my major problem in life has always been Asperger's. But saying that skull size is meaningless is just incorrect.

asiancel

Champion
his skull is small relative to his size, but it's not objectively small, and that's all that matters. it's probably still 24 inches around

ugliest

Champion
skull size is everything, it really represents your genetic growth potential, some guys grew taller cause of basketball and low e, some guys are short because of breaking a leg or high e closing plates, skull says the truth

Br0sk1

Megastar
smellysocks said:

Download GIMP, bruh. It doesn't cost a dime.

ugliest said:
skull size is everything, it really represents your genetic growth potential, some guys grew taller cause of basketball and low e, some guys are short because of breaking a leg or high e closing plates, skull says the truth

This is a good general rule, but there are exceptions, such as Amerindians, who tend have brick skulls, but are still usually lanklets.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Br0sk1 said:
smellysocks said:

Download GIMP, bruh. It doesn't cost a dime.

ugliest said:

This is a good general rule, but there are exceptions, such as Amerindians, who tend have brick skulls, but are still usually lanklets.

Amerindians are cold adapted. They have the largest frames of any race, even more so than whites. Some of them look like lanklets because of body type, but they're definitely robust with tons of bone mass

Ugh, that guy on the left of him looks like a literal subhuman deathcel. Looking at his face is causing me stress.