B

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
OP's a little too hard on himself considering his body can halo his face, and he's made threads with women liking his body, and showing their tits to him, so OP you still have a chance even if you are a virgin in your late 20's

smellysocks

Gigachad
Not many regulars are slayers

The real slayers are never here basically and pop in for a laugh periodically. Or post for a month and get bored

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
There are no slayers here. Maybe some members can get laid, but nowhere near slayer status

Magnus

Lookism God
DuckDuckIncel said:
There are no slayers here. Maybe some members can get laid, but nowhere near slayer status
THIS 
These aspies think anyone with a regular sex life is a slayer  :lol:

zyzz007returns said:
In a website full of slayers and young average-goodlooking guys who still have a chance.
There remains:
A late 20's ugly currycel who cannot get laid and goes on bitter misogynistic rants about
women. 
I wonder how does it feel to be such a big loser. He must find it very hard to wake up everyday knowing he is 
one of the biggest losers in the world
but still tries to get validation thinking he can post some 
insightful bullshit on here, thinking anyone really cares what his unused curry dick thinks.
Legit lold hard

Mughal

Banned
King Chad said:
Mughal said:
He created an alt to talk to himself lol.

@"zyzz007" 
@"zyzz007returns"
To think I held a memorial procession for this guy...
He treats this forum like his personal diary and make a thread for any pointless thought that lurks his mind.

:lmfao:

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Mughal said:
King Chad said:
To think I held a memorial procession for this guy...
He treats this forum like his personal diary and make a thread for any pointless thought that lurks his mind.

To be fair lots of members use this site as an emotional tampon. Its just because he is Indian....

Mughal

Banned
DuckDuckIncel said:
Mughal said:

To be fair lots of members use this site as an emotional tampon. Its just because he is Indian....
I'm an ethnik myself lol. I have nothing against him, but his threads seem very low IQ and troll-ish sometimes. You do realize he created an alt and was talking to himself from both his accounts, right?

:goodfellas:

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Mughal said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
I'm an ethnik myself lol. I have nothing against him, but his threads seem very low IQ and troll-ish sometimes. You do realize he created an alt and was talking to himself from both his accounts, right?

:goodfellas:

no i didnt even realize./.......

:stare:

Mughal

Banned