Aziz Shavershian, the best example of an alpha chad (small collage)

lookz

Chad
Within 5 seconds, 99% of women knows that they want to fuck him. The others are beta women with mental issues/insecure about themselves.

He's basically a self-made sex symbol / model. No agency, no magazines, no nothing. The dream.

Timbuck2

Coper
Chad? Lmao 

He was a Kurdish framecel who took a bunch of roids and was high on coke half the time. God intended him to be incel but he went against nature and was punished for it.

Joncoping

Normie
Chad means wasp slayer. Just like Tyrone means BBC slayer. Find your own word for curry slayer don't steal

SeriousM

Normie
Joncoping said:
Chad means wasp slayer. Just like Tyrone means BBC slayer. Find your own word for curry slayer don't steal

Finally a good post by you!

I would say any handsome ethnic = Exotic slayer?

Joncoping

Normie
SeriousM said:
Joncoping said:

Finally a good post by you!

I would say any handsome ethnic = Exotic slayer?

Needs to be a stereotypical name. Not a phrase. And "ethnic" is too broad a spectrum. Lol at trying to throw currys in with meds just lol

lookz

Chad
Joncoping said:

zyzz counts as white he's very white looking

Joncoping

Normie
lookz said:
Joncoping said:

zyzz counts as white he's very white looking

He was good looking but not white looking just lol. It's ok to say he was good looking but not white, the sfcels won't beat you up I promise

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
6ft4 said:
He is a great example of "build it and they will come"
Rather than wasting his time approaching women he just put 100% of his effort into himself and didn't give two fucks about whether he got laid or not
Then went around shirtless and being a show off at festivals and raves and just waited for the desperate horny girls who just couldn't resist the temptation to approach him

He also broadcasted himself online very well and got his name out there
Women love it when there's a guy they fancy who doesn't have a clue who she is or give a fuck about her, that way he stands out from the 200 desperate guys in her inbox
Putting yourself out there as much as possible is legit if you look good. 

I found a fb page of a guy who makes shitty videos that are meant to be funny who has 15k followers, like any aspie could make better quality videos than him but they never would because they are too afraid of the hate and embarrasment, yet the guy leaving himself prone to hate is actually getting known

Couldnt Say it better.

modified

hairloss expert
Zyzz was tall and handsome before he hit the roids. The only unflattering pictures of him are pre-puberty.

If I was 6'+ and 7/10+ faced I wouldn't need lethal doses of steroids/drugs to get laid.

lookz

Chad
modified said:
Zyzz was tall and handsome before he hit the roids. The only unflattering pictures of him are pre-puberty.

If I was 6'+ and 7/10+ faced I wouldn't need lethal doses of steroids/drugs to get laid.

neither did he

Anakind

King of Chads
modified said:

You probably mean lethal doses of cocaine and ecstasy in combination with a congenital heart defect.

modified

hairloss expert
Anakind said:
modified said:

You probably mean lethal doses of cocaine and ecstasy in combination with a congenital heart defect.

No. Steroids cause cardiac hypertrophy which is almost certainly what killed him. "Congenital defect" = bullshit cope.

Anakind

King of Chads
modified said:
No. Steroids cause cardiac hypertrophy which is almost certainly what killed him. "Congenital defect" = bullshit cope.

Funny how millions of other steroid users are all fine, huh?

By the way, there's only evidence that the combined use of steroids combined with HGH cause permanent changes in the myocardium. So your scare-mongering is just nothing but coping and an excuse not to get on steroids.

modified

hairloss expert
Anakind said:
modified said:

By the way, there's only evidence that the combined use of steroids combined with HGH cause permanent changes in the myocardium. So your scare-mongering is just nothing but coping and an excuse not to get on steroids.

I'm planning on getting on steroids. I'll be ordering this week. That's not the point. Some people are prone to cardiac hypertrophy on roids. That plus cocaine plus living like shit = death.

Anakind

King of Chads
modified said:
I'm planning on getting on steroids. I'll be ordering this week. That's not the point. Some people are prone to cardiac hypertrophy on roids. That plus cocaine plus living like shit = death.

modified said:
Anakind said:

Exactly.

MistGeburt3000 said:
Zyzz is my hero

Stop it, you dipshit.

Zyzz was not someone to emulate. He should not a be revered as a "hero".

His death should not have been a surprise.

This kid tragically died as a 22-year-old man-child who abused cocaine, esctasy, amphetamines, clenbuterol, steroids, and who knows what else.

"Congenital heart defect" or not, that kid was playing with fire.