ay

bbc-cel said:
I don't want to have all of these feelings, so I pretend to not to have any and act emotionally distant all day so that I don't get attached to women and hurt myself more when they inevitably reject me, and I'm not fine with it but what can I do?

They all want a Chad or a Tyrone, and at the end of the day I'm stuck all alone and afraid. If there's a song that describes me most, it would have to be Linkin Park's "Crawling", because these wounds that women left me with will not heal, and to make it worse my Stacey sister keeps asking me why I don't have a girlfriend, and just when I thought my despair was unparalleled, I am thrown into a darker, deeper hole of depression because my own kin realize that I'm a failure.

Sure, I get NEET bux all to myself, but what would it be like to share them with someone else that's special? I'm just stuck at home on the internet all day because society at large has rejected my very being, It's like I don't even exist in people's eyes and it hurts so much but I don't want to admit it because then my feelings of hopelessness would be so much worse. So at the end of the day, I'm pretty much a big fat no one that will die all alone without anyone to care for me or for me to care for.
where are you from and how did you get on welfare? how much do they pay you? i need to get on welfare or i'll kill myself i dont want to fucking work

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
:smile: