Aware me on this guy (face analysing crew GTFIH)

REM

Cuck
This brah had some, to my eyes, minor facial changes. I think he lost little facial fat and that's it, but he was served a new life because of that. In the 2010 he was an incel being ignored by females, despite the fact that he had all attractive traits by sluthater's book - wide face, prominent zygomas, dark, taller, nice IPD etc...  In 2012 he became a semi-slayer, while in 2015 chicks massively jumped on him, making him embark on the slayer train. I can barely notice any changes, but indeed there a shitloads of smaller ones which can be barely measurable. I think the essence in looks may hide in these small changes which we all neglect and which may be visible only to female eyes and felt unconsciously by males as well. Maybe this is why plastic and orthognatic surgery fails so much, because it can't deliver subtle changes all over the face, assuming you aren't obviously deformed.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/im2p0ksqp2qwg06/AAAtBuTPPQ_aHoUfCOuOfSj0a?dl=0

I'd say he's not higher than a 5.

His success with women is just one of those LMS anomalies

REM

Cuck
Ceaselessly said:
I'd say he's not higher than a 5.

His success with women is just one of those LMS anomalies
He had no change in MS or whatsoever, just in looks. Women started to massively stare at him, checking him out and other IOI shit. He said that he lost some of facial fat and that's it, which probably made his mug look less kiddo, more chiselled and older i think.

REM

Cuck
Victory said:
Looks like nothing changed.. Got his eyebrows groomed only as far as I can see maybe a tan.  How do you know hes not just lying to you?

I see this mini-change theory possibly to be legit OR simply, some things can not be seen and judged from images. As I said, same shit happened to me, but barely anyone could see these changes from images. The best I can get is "you lost some facial fat" and that's it, while people who know me personally or who have known me for years, say, that they can barely recognise me now. Something bizarre as fuck is going on.

And no, this guy is not lying me lol. Wouldn't go into debate about legitimacy and disclosing evidence. Again, I can guarantee you he went from incel to slayer, female quality and quantity jumped from nothing to IOIs and pussy everywhere.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Yes, ugly in my book but this weird eyes-editing makes him look even more creepy. you should deliver some pics without editing, nothing will happen trust me