Aware me on status game?

primetime

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
Do women feel sexually attracted to a man just because he has high status? Like getting wet for him, wanting him to fuck them, getting nervous/butterflies, etc.? Or are they not attracted to them but just think to themselves "He must have a lot of connections and things to offer me, I should try to attract him to me and get on his good side so that I can benefit and take advantage of his status by getting in to better social circles, getting a job/promoted in his company, getting introduced to high LMS people, etc. It would also be a boost to my ego if I can fuck this guy and brag about it to my friends." ?

What exactly counts as status?
Do women have to see you actually getting praise/validation/approval/awarded in person or is it enough for them to just hear from you or someone that you won an award or did something high status?
Do you need money to go along with status?
Is status sufficient by itself to get hot girls or do you need a certain level of looks too?
How much of a difference is there between a hot 7/10 guy and a hot AND popular 7/10 guy?

If this old bald guy started singing and performing for free, giving away his music for free, and it was actually really really good and he got super popular and famous, was performing for free on TV, concerts, etc., becoming friends with celebrities on instagram and talk shows and shit, would girls be sexually attracted to him? If they just saw him on the street and didn't know who he was obviously not, but if they saw people coming up to him asking for autographs and pictures would they start getting wet for him? Or just think that he might have something she could take advantage of and try to get to know him then?

Just tell me everything you know about status boyos
I doubt an old guy who just started playing like that would be popular with his old music...now maybe if he was like a Beetle when he was young and now he is old and well known then yes he would be very popular with women

primetime

Normie
I mean just for the hypothetical, imagine he is singing modern music that young people like and think is good. Would he as an old man be getting young hot girls wet for him?

yeah look at decrepit paul mccartney and his wife

Stop disappointing me with these dumb threads.

Do you think that when thousands of girls masturbate thinking about some average faggy looking boyband member/ favourite weird looking actor etc, that theyre thinking about all the money and cool friends she could get by being with him?

The best way to showcase strength is not by being a massive lonely bodybuilder but by having status, because it means that people will protect you etc. Its a very strong, if not the strongest survival indicator and women are very attracted and respond physically to a guy when seeing that others treat him preferentially. Women are also competitors in the sense that their attraction is proportionate to how much they believe that other women would be interested in a guy. Their hive minds dicatate that popular opinion is what ultimately counts and not the truth.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Its not about the status per se, Its about other peoples emotional reactions to you. Girls base their opinion of you on others opinion of you, that is the core of "sexual attraction". Hence why you see no guys on conserts crying themselves to orgasms when fucking spice girls (or whichever damn girl-band) sing (or sang), but you see hordes and hordes of girls acting completely and utter insane watching Justin Bieber, fucking Rob Zombie or Backstreet Boys. 

The female mind is always hyper aware of others peoples reactions to different men, and when the system recognizes a particular man is worthy of worship (cause everyone else does it!!), the alarms in their mind starts shouting "this is the alpha guy!!", and then they become attracted. Its biology and they can do nothing about it.

However straight up telling a girl you have high status, like "Im a lawyer!!" or "I earn alot of money!" simply wont do shit, cause you are communicating to her logical part of her mind. But If you are in a situation where people are hanging on your every word, kissing your ass, no matter WHY they do it - You have "high status" and she will be emotionally compelled towards you, Its an instinctive response and she will rationalise the reasons.

sensorydeprivation said:

Do you think that when thousands of girls masturbate thinking about some average faggy looking boyband member/ favourite weird looking actor etc, that theyre thinking about all the money and cool friends she could get by being with him?

The best way to showcase strength is not by being a massive lonely bodybuilder but by having status, because it means that people will protect you etc. Its a very strong, if not the strongest survival indicator and women are very attracted and respond physically to a guy when seeing that others treat him preferentially. Women are also competitors in the sense that their attraction is proportionate to how much they believe that other women would be interested in a guy. Their hive minds dicatate that popular opinion is what ultimately counts and not the truth.

You are very smart, this is exactly how it works.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Reflex said:
[video=youtube]
/thread

Got it right there. This is what I mean. Now, Imagine If no one in society really gave a shit about basket, guys around didnt give one single crap of him getting drafted, In fact, only losers got drafted. You think girls would be so damn into him then? Ofcourse not.

However, now their brain notice all people around threating him like a king, other girls scream, everyone wanna take a photo with him, guys wanna high-five and handsake. Suddently he can now pick basicly any fucking girl in there and bang her.

The female mind and sexual attraction system is programmed to be everything but static - its dynamic, fluid, It motivates her to be attracted to whatever is shown to be "the shit" at every given moment, then she backwards rationalises the reasons. "He is cute", "he is tall", "he is funny!", "I love guys with beards" whatever it is.

RealRob said:
Its not about the status per se, Its about other peoples emotional reactions to you. Girls base their opinion of you on others opinion of you, that is the core of "sexual attraction". Hence why you see no guys on conserts crying themselves to orgasms when fucking spice girls (or whichever damn girl-band) sing (or sang), but you see hordes and hordes of girls acting completely and utter insane watching Justin Bieber, fucking Rob Zombie or Backstreet Boys. 

The female mind is always hyper aware of others peoples reactions to different men, and when the system recognizes a particular man is worthy of worship (cause everyone else does it!!), the alarms in their mind starts shouting "this is the alpha guy!!", and then they become attracted. Its biology and they can do nothing about it.

However straight up telling a girl you have high status, like "Im a lawyer!!" or "I earn alot of money!" simply wont do shit, cause you are communicating to her logical part of her mind. But If you are in a situation where people are hanging on your every word, kissing your ass, no matter WHY they do it - You have "high status" and she will be emotionally compelled towards you, Its an instinctive response and she will rationalise the reasons.

sensorydeprivation said:

You are very smart, this is exactly how it works.

These two posts nailed it

Again as every study confirms its dominance not looks that predicts mating success.

Chad

Incel
Do women feel sexually attracted to a man just because he has high status? Like getting wet for him, wanting him to fuck them, getting nervous/butterflies, etc.? Or are they not attracted to them but just think to themselves "He must have a lot of connections and things to offer me, I should try to attract him to me and get on his good side so that I can benefit and take advantage of his status by getting in to better social circles, getting a job/promoted in his company, getting introduced to high LMS people, etc. It would also be a boost to my ego if I can fuck this guy and brag about it to my friends." ?

What exactly counts as status?
Do women have to see you actually getting praise/validation/approval/awarded in person or is it enough for them to just hear from you or someone that you won an award or did something high status?
Do you need money to go along with status?
Is status sufficient by itself to get hot girls or do you need a certain level of looks too?
How much of a difference is there between a hot 7/10 guy and a hot AND popular 7/10 guy?

If this old bald guy started singing and performing for free, giving away his music for free, and it was actually really really good and he got super popular and famous, was performing for free on TV, concerts, etc., becoming friends with celebrities on instagram and talk shows and shit, would girls be sexually attracted to him? If they just saw him on the street and didn't know who he was obviously not, but if they saw people coming up to him asking for autographs and pictures would they start getting wet for him? Or just think that he might have something she could take advantage of and try to get to know him then?

Just tell me everything you know about status boyos

The whole thing you said about deliberately using somebody's status to get ahead in life is what men tend to do, by being more logical and  calculative. Women are attracted to status way more subconsciously.

There is a huge difference between a 7/10  and a 7/10 popular guy.
i was rated a 7/10 on sluthate and i get laid pretty easily by 7/10 girls if i put in the effort, and i get a decent amount of attention and status just based on  my looks. People just assume im social and decently popular.
However, i know guys who look as good as me (7/10) but theyre on a very good athlete or have very rich parents, those guys turn into your traditional slayers. They get girls without really putting in the effort, their looks only confirm their pre-assumed popularity, so in a sense everything just clicks for them.

IcedEarth

Slayer
sensorydeprivation said: