average women LITERALLY cant control herself around a good looking guy

humanmush

Coper

Yeah because being a pilot has nothing to do with it. I know a guy IRL who is a pilot in training and below average looking. He gets a ton of likes on instagram from random golddiggers around the world with his #pilot tags and wearing the uniform in the pics.

Chicks like a guy in uniform. I have tons of militarycels that get hundreds of likes, girls calling them sexy and giving their numbers despite most being average as fuck. 

Ive seen how girls get wet as fuck when a guy says he's in the army IRL. It's unreal and the best part is they are never great looking. Cops are the same way. You'll never find an incel young cop.

Power and status can make women sexually attracted to you. Not surprising Incels don't know this never having any status or power themselves :lol:

He's in the uniform but you can't say that he's bad looking

He looks like a masculine, oldschool style hunk

Anakind

King of Chads
ColezRightFoot said:
Ive seen how girls get wet as fuck when a guy says he's in the army IRL. It's unreal and the best part is they are never great looking. Cops are the same way. You'll never find an incel young cop.
Being a soldier doesn't work in Germany though. It's a sissy culture these days combined with a pathetic military. Though in the US it does for sure.

Anakind said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Being a soldier doesn't work in Germany though. It's a sissy culture these days combined with a pathetic military. Though in the US it does for sure.
:lol: :lol: 

That's true. The US does a good job of hyperinflating the average soldiers value that they are mini celebs here. You can brag about it here and the higher levels of patiroism makes people admire you. I have buddies who wears their uniform everywhere lol. Girls do more pretty hard though. My buddy can get almost any girls number with ease while wearing it. Its good status for sure.

Anakind

King of Chads
wColezRightFoot said:

That's true. The US does a good job of hyperinflating the average soldiers value that they are mini celebs here. You can brag about it here and the higher levels of patiroism makes people admire you. I have buddies who wears their uniform everywhere lol. Girls do more pretty hard though. My buddy can get almost any girls number with ease while wearing it. Its good status for sure.
For me it was always clear that had I been born American I would have gone to the Army or Air Force for a few years. At least in the US Empire you can always be in a war and play Rambo in the Middle East while in Germany's military you would be cleaning 50 year old equipment. :lol:

Brio

Slayer
I got asked if I was a military or someone from mma many times.
I even said I was a soldierbto this girl and I made an excuse saying I can't be with her because I live in another city ( military bases )

Brio said:
I got asked if I was a military or someone from mma many times.
I even said I was a soldierbto this girl and I made an excuse saying I can't be with her because I live in another city ( military bases )
must have a thick neck

Jesus Christ

Normie
Lol being a soldier works in the US ? Veterans can't find a job and commit suicide like crazy.
[hr]
Anakind said:
wColezRightFoot said:

For me it was always clear that had I been born American I would have gone to the Army or Air Force for a few years. At least in the US Empire you can always be in a war and play Rambo in the Middle East while in Germany's military you would be cleaning 50 year old equipment. :lol:
As soon as you returned from the ME, you wouldn't be able to find a job and would kill yourself.

Anakind

King of Chads
Jesus Christ said:
As soon as you returned from the ME, you wouldn't be able to find a job and would kill yourself.
That's my fate anyway. :lol:

carl

Slayer
he's good looking but if he wasn't a pilot and wasn't in a uniform the host wouldnt be flirting so hard, she's just putting up a show

imagine regis sexually harrassing a young HBB cadet in such a way.  

he'd get  sued for millions and thrown in prison.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ColezRightFoot said:
Chicks like a guy in uniform. I have tons of militarycels that get hundreds of likes, girls calling them sexy and giving their numbers despite most being average as fuck. 

Power and status can make women sexually attracted to you. Not surprising Incels don't know this never having any status or power themselves :lol:
LEGIT

you just need the right kind of status