average women LITERALLY cant control herself around a good looking guy

humanmush

Coper
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
843
Reputation
2


Yeah because being a pilot has nothing to do with it. I know a guy IRL who is a pilot in training and below average looking. He gets a ton of likes on instagram from random golddiggers around the world with his #pilot tags and wearing the uniform in the pics.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Chicks like a guy in uniform. I have tons of militarycels that get hundreds of likes, girls calling them sexy and giving their numbers despite most being average as fuck. 

Ive seen how girls get wet as fuck when a guy says he's in the army IRL. It's unreal and the best part is they are never great looking. Cops are the same way. You'll never find an incel young cop.

Power and status can make women sexually attracted to you. Not surprising Incels don't know this never having any status or power themselves :lol:
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
He's in the uniform but you can't say that he's bad looking

He looks like a masculine, oldschool style hunk
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
ColezRightFoot said:
Ive seen how girls get wet as fuck when a guy says he's in the army IRL. It's unreal and the best part is they are never great looking. Cops are the same way. You'll never find an incel young cop.
Being a soldier doesn't work in Germany though. It's a sissy culture these days combined with a pathetic military. Though in the US it does for sure.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Ive seen how girls get wet as fuck when a guy says he's in the army IRL. It's unreal and the best part is they are never great looking. Cops are the same way. You'll never find an incel young cop.
Being a soldier doesn't work in Germany though. It's a sissy culture these days combined with a pathetic military. Though in the US it does for sure.
:lol: :lol: 

That's true. The US does a good job of hyperinflating the average soldiers value that they are mini celebs here. You can brag about it here and the higher levels of patiroism makes people admire you. I have buddies who wears their uniform everywhere lol. Girls do more pretty hard though. My buddy can get almost any girls number with ease while wearing it. Its good status for sure.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
wColezRightFoot said:
:lol: :lol: 

That's true. The US does a good job of hyperinflating the average soldiers value that they are mini celebs here. You can brag about it here and the higher levels of patiroism makes people admire you. I have buddies who wears their uniform everywhere lol. Girls do more pretty hard though. My buddy can get almost any girls number with ease while wearing it. Its good status for sure.
For me it was always clear that had I been born American I would have gone to the Army or Air Force for a few years. At least in the US Empire you can always be in a war and play Rambo in the Middle East while in Germany's military you would be cleaning 50 year old equipment. :lol:
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
I got asked if I was a military or someone from mma many times.
I even said I was a soldierbto this girl and I made an excuse saying I can't be with her because I live in another city ( military bases )
 
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
75
Reputation
0
Brio said:
I got asked if I was a military or someone from mma many times.
I even said I was a soldierbto this girl and I made an excuse saying I can't be with her because I live in another city ( military bases )
must have a thick neck
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Lol being a soldier works in the US ? Veterans can't find a job and commit suicide like crazy.
[hr]
Anakind said:
wColezRightFoot said:
:lol: :lol: 

That's true. The US does a good job of hyperinflating the average soldiers value that they are mini celebs here. You can brag about it here and the higher levels of patiroism makes people admire you. I have buddies who wears their uniform everywhere lol. Girls do more pretty hard though. My buddy can get almost any girls number with ease while wearing it. Its good status for sure.
For me it was always clear that had I been born American I would have gone to the Army or Air Force for a few years. At least in the US Empire you can always be in a war and play Rambo in the Middle East while in Germany's military you would be cleaning 50 year old equipment. :lol:
As soon as you returned from the ME, you wouldn't be able to find a job and would kill yourself.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
Jesus Christ said:
As soon as you returned from the ME, you wouldn't be able to find a job and would kill yourself.
That's my fate anyway. :lol:
 

carl

Slayer
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
2,240
Reputation
3
he's good looking but if he wasn't a pilot and wasn't in a uniform the host wouldnt be flirting so hard, she's just putting up a show
 
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
49
Reputation
0
imagine regis sexually harrassing a young HBB cadet in such a way.  

he'd get  sued for millions and thrown in prison.
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,685
Reputation
887
ColezRightFoot said:
Chicks like a guy in uniform. I have tons of militarycels that get hundreds of likes, girls calling them sexy and giving their numbers despite most being average as fuck. 

Ive seen how girls get wet as fuck when a guy says he's in the army IRL. It's unreal and the best part is they are never great looking. Cops are the same way. You'll never find an incel young cop.

Power and status can make women sexually attracted to you. Not surprising Incels don't know this never having any status or power themselves :lol:
LEGIT

you just need the right kind of status
 
Top