Copenhagen

Slayer
Asian girls are better if you're a guy who feels like he deserves to be worshipped for his race...........

Only problem is that 15 years later your son will be on the news for slashing and cutting his way through his 9th grade history class.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Asian girls are better if you're a guy who feels like he deserves to be worshipped for his race...........

Only problem is that 15 years later your son will be on the news for slashing and cutting his way through his 9th grade history class.
I swear your new name adds some kind of comical value to your post I didn't used to laugh at.

Gandharva

Banned
all I see in the first pic is a bunch of manly average women with boyish bodies and a whole lotta pink skin.like the pink -grey light shines from that pic lol

Hmong women are way prettier than any white ethnicity on average..look at mennonite women...thats how white women look like without enhancements.

Gandharva

Banned
Dude I live in a nordic country.most women are AVERAGE. the average Vietnamese,Miao,Northern  Thai women are much better looking than the AVERAGE white woman(although nothing can beat the very odd 9.5/10 golden tanned blonde angel)  .

N

National Shitposting Agency

I never understood the white beta male obsession with Asian females. I live in Australia so there are gooks everywhere, and 85+% of them are 5/10 or below.

allindaeyes

Banned
Machiavellian said:

I swear your new name adds some kind of comical value to your post I didn't used to laugh at.
who was he on SH?

National Shitposting Agency said:
I never understood the white beta male obsession with Asian females. I live in Australia so there are gooks everywhere, and 85+% of them are 5/10 or below.

I agree, Australians dont seem to have this thing, though I will admit I have/can get yellow fever. The hot viet and filo sluts are HOT and slutty, especially the filipino ones but I dont think they are the best looking women ever or w/e

Also Willymonfret is a massive copecel and oedipus complex or some shit retard, the average dutch woman looks much better than the average asian. Scandinavian girls look even better and Slavic girls.

Gandharva

Banned
allindaeyes..have you ever been to the netherlands?and I never said the average asian woman is better looking than the average dutch woman.I said that there are alot of ethnicities in asia(wich each number in the MILLIONS)that have alot of pretty women on average.

the average dutch girl is pretty average.same for sweden.I cant take you seriousely if youve never travelled there.youc ant tell the difference between Dutch or swedish women and american white tourists until they open their mouths.

also all the women in OP are dead average.all 5s.

Peanuts

Incel

Cracked up at this but no one's forcing you to have kids.

And just fucking

:what:

@ you if you let your GF pressure you into it.

TheTrews

Normie
I'd love to live in a moated Chateau in the middle of a forest with all the girls in the first pic.