Average size dicks in porn

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Do you watch porn when the performer has an average penis ? Or do you feel bored and change the streaming ?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
9
Jesus Christ said:
Do you watch porn when the performer has an average penis ? Or do you feel bored and change the streaming ?

Can you link to an example video? Seriously.
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
The Big Dipper said:
Jesus Christ said:
Do you watch porn when the performer has an average penis ? Or do you feel bored and change the streaming ?

Can you link to an example video? Seriously.

Around 5.5-6 inches (none below cross 6.5):

Johnny Thrust
http://www.xvideos.com/video1283448/watch_how_jasmine_lynn_gets_pile_driven_and_face_fucked


John Strong
http://www.xvideos.com/video6631362/heather_smoked_this_rod

T.J Cummings
http://pornsharing.com/tj-gets-a-nasty-blowjob-from-a-hot-alexis_v70721#.VcaLurXx6Hs

Mr. Pete

http://www.xvideos.com/video5957867/moretta_is_the_biggest_fan_of_mr.pete_who_wants_to_be_a_rockstar



and others I don't have idea how they're called

If you've seen the Brazzers live which contained obviously no edit and less angles to make it look big, the sizes were not that impressive.
 

lanklet

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
750
Reputation
1
Watching a girl fuck an average-sized dick does nothing for me, unless she's like 8/10 or something.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
I'm just so fucking ugly and my penis is so small. I hate being sub-human. I can't stop crying.
 

Lookscel

Incel
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
303
Reputation
6
Brutus said:
I'm just so fucking ugly and my penis is so small. I hate being sub-human. I can't stop crying.

Me too bro. Life is suffering.
 

adolf512

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
385
Reputation
0
I get turned off if the male actor has significally smaller dick than me (almost alqays the case), this is why i rarily watch porn now.
 
Top