Darkman

Normie

Look at all these "average" males with absolutely perfect facial symmetry.

wrong and wrong.
this is the average face, as in the result of taking ~50 faces and morphing them altogether into one composite face.
this is not average as in average rating (5).

get learned buddy boyo

allindaeyes

Banned
nah. The photographer photographed people who he thought were attractive. They then put it together to find the average attractive person

lol at how south india and india are the same. Southerners would be at least x2 blacker.

allindaeyes said:
nah. The photographer photographed people who he thought were attractive. They then put it together to find the average attractive person
again, no, man. i know my ish. this is a bunch of composite faces. it's the average of a sample of the population. although one study did take the average of only the attractive faces, this is not it. the resulting face from that study was an even more beautiful composite face, btw.

if you're wondering why these composite faces are attractive, it's because one of these faces represents the average. that means all the outlying facial features are "smoothed out." for example, if you take a beak-nosed subhuman + a pig-nosed subhuman / 2, you get a beautiful human. beak-nose man + pig-nose woman = beautiful children. the extreme facial features have been "averaged out."
so while these are called average faces, their ratings would all be around 8/10. 

if you're unfamiliar with composite faces, your knowledge of facials is weak. :p
[hr]
here's one of females from the same study

these are useful if you wanna become pro at identifying peoples' race, which i love to do and 100% of girls hate me for doing.

JustLOL

Incel
feels good to jawmog the guy from my country (argentina)

also lol at romanian skullcels.

Nordic

Incel
The "White American" male face looks the best, I think.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
Yeah, you average a bunch of faces together and it becomes attractive. Lol the white American is a 7.5+ Chad