• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Average Joe really do look like shit

BlueBalls

Machine
Maybe that doesn't matter because there is always the local Chad but fact is the man on the street looks like a creep.

Haven't seen a good looking guy in a month.

Same with girls unfortunately.

Lel

Machine
most couples are shitmatched out there

not only they are subhuman . they are low iq enough to find another subhuman and spew deformed subhuman babies to workcell for Chad looking rich people.

Yesson

Joke
Seriously most dudes are fucking ugly. Even on my college campus I'd say 1 in 25 guys have a solid face. That's not including optimal height either. Dudes over 6' on my campus are usually ugly as fuck.

Yet I see them with very attractive girls half of the time. I think lookism standards are way more strict than a typical girl's.

Masterfaggot

Champion
Yesson said:
Seriously most dudes are fucking ugly. Even on my college campus I'd say 1 in 25 guys have a solid face. That's not including optimal height either. Dudes over 6' on my campus are usually ugly as fuck.

Yet I see them with very attractive girls half of the time. I think lookism standards are way more strict than a typical girl's.

lookism standards are in line with online standards which are brutal (must be 6'0 6.0+ face and white)

real life standards are different

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Most women look even worse. It's just that make-up works wonders, there are Ivy league researchers working everyday in a multi billion dollar make-up industry to artificially enhance the females looks.

AzzRaze

Rotter
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"Haven't seen a good looking guy in a month."[/font]

Op is on the lookout for men too~

:what:

BlueBalls

Machine
AzzRaze said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"Haven't seen a good looking guy in a month."[/font]

Op is on the lookout for men too~

:what:

What can I say?

It's a disease

Yesson said:

Lookism standards are incredibly strict (which I like) the downside is that I now view 99,9% of people I meet as ugly or average at best.

That math doesn't add up does it, so I've got a problem it seems.