Average face devoid from flaws + one good feature=good looking in the eyes of people

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Legit 

So just have all your features within normal range (chin not too small, nose not too big, eyes not to beady, maxilla not too recessed, forehead not too high, normal IPD, normal fWHR, low bodyfat, etc) and have like a large JAW via plastic surgery and you're considered good looking. The problem with most average-cels is they don't have that one feature. Many people aren't ugly; they're just plain and unremarkable or high bodyfat.

assburger

Gigachad
females just need good eyes/nice eye colouring and they're always complimented and think they're the hottest shit in the world even if the rest of their face is shit

Brutus

Banned
Birds
UglyNormalFag said:
Legit 

So just have all your features within normal range (chin not too small, nose not too big, eyes not to beady, maxilla not too recessed, forehead not too high, normal IPD, normal fWHR, low bodyfat, etc) and have like a large JAW via plastic surgery and you're considered good looking. The problem with most average-cels is they don't have that one feature. Many people aren't ugly; they're just plain and unremarkable or high bodyfat.
nope
the word "averagecel" is flawed

the average guy is not incel, he gets laid and usually if he puts effort in it can happen as often as every friday/saturday.

Most people on this forum DO  have at least one or two features that are far outside the normal range. That's why we're incel...

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brutus said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Legit 

nope

the average guy is not incel, he gets laid and usually if he puts effort in it can happen as often as every friday/saturday.

Most people on this forum DO  have at least one or two features that are far outside the normal range. That's why we're incel...
Legit. For me that feature is my nose. Even compared to other black men it's 99th percentile in width. I legit need rhinoplasty really badly.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brutus said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Legit 

nope

Yeah, I was just using cel as a term cause it's funny. But average guys do get laid but that's in spite of their sex appeal. I'm saying your average guy has no positive facial attributes but no glaring flaws either like a very large nose, very narrow fWHR, very small chin, etc. The average guy is just missing one clearly above average facial attribute like hollow cheeks, a good jawline, a broad chin, lateral hooded eyes, etc from being considered "good looking" by most people

Brutus

Banned
Birds
UglyNormalFag said:
Brutus said:
nope

Yeah, I was just using cel as a term cause it's funny. But average guys do get laid but that's in spite of their sex appeal. I'm saying you're average guy has no positive facial attributes but no glaring flaws either like a very large nose, very narrow fWHR, very small chin, etc. The average guy is just missing one clearly above average facial attribute like hollow cheeks, a good jawline, a broad chin, lateral hooded eyes, etc from being considered "good looking" by most people
It's true. The average guy has no idea how good he has it. Sure he might not be "good looking" or even sexually attractive at all, but at least he isn't REPULSIVE like a guy with a long midface or weak chin. 

Of course, I have both a long midface, a weak chin, a long neck, and a small skull. Just LOL at the guys who rated me above average or even average.

I do know a couple incel guys with chadly bone strucutre, but all of them have horrible soft tissue features so it doesn't count.

thessalonica

Incel
It should also be differentiated that incels only want the hot girls, average men will take whatever they can get. Little do they know of the pleasure that will come after $20,000 of PS.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brutus said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Yeah, I was just using cel as a term cause it's funny. But average guys do get laid but that's in spite of their sex appeal. I'm saying you're average guy has no positive facial attributes but no glaring flaws either like a very large nose, very narrow fWHR, very small chin, etc. The average guy is just missing one clearly above average facial attribute like hollow cheeks, a good jawline, a broad chin, lateral hooded eyes, etc from being considered "good looking" by most people
It's true. The average guy has no idea how good he has it. Sure he might not be "good looking" or even sexually attractive at all, but at least he isn't REPULSIVE like a guy with a long midface or weak chin. 

Of course, I have both a long midface, a weak chin, a long neck, and a small skull. Just LOL at the guys who rated me above average or even average.

I do know a couple incel guys with chadly bone strucutre, but all of them have horrible soft tissue features so it doesn't count.
Genioplasty, chin implants, temporal implants, and then jaw implants to balance out the long midface

offthewall

Slayer
Legit, I've no facial flaws realistically(inb4 muh midface, long face etc.) but I have no standout feature, dark eyebrows mainly but I don't think they are enough to be called a 'good feature'

not that simple tbh. you can have all your features within a normal range (40-60%ile) but bad harmony.

FireHaze

Gigachad
disabled midface said:
not that simple tbh. you can have all your features within a normal range (40-60%ile) but bad harmony.
Ok someone needs to objectify facial harmony. Too many fucks keep using this word.