Average face at best (I think), but women seem obsessed with me?

bobsaget5

Subhuman
First post. Not a brag thread, just been trying to figure out a very real phenomenon for me.

I was ugly as sin in high school. 6'2" 125 pounds, zits, complete baby face. No jaw. Subhuman. About a year ago I started receiving what I think is female attention, and a lot of it. 

Now I have a lot of things working in my favor. I'm 6'5" now and a strong gymcel. I also have the bluest eyes most people have ever come across. I'm not jacked (it's hard to be as a natural when you're 6'5") but I hold my own. My face developed quite a bit these past few years, but it's still lacking. My eye area is well shaped and has a mysterious look to it, but I don't have hooded eyelids/hunter eyes. Nose is the right size, but a little crooked when viewed from the side. Semi long forehead. High cheekbones. 17.5" neck. The rest of my face is really feminine. A few female members in my family have small faces, meaning small compact features, and my face is the same in a way. There's nothing really masculine about it. No facial hair, can't grow it. Thin lips, small mouth. Jaw is pretty weak and narrow viewed from the front. It's no longer recessed like it used to be, but it's still very weak at the bottom. My younger brother's mandible is twice the size of mine. It looks particularly bad now because I'm about 15% bodyfat. There is very little definition when I'm not clenching it and a double chin forms whenever I laugh or even smile. So out of place on a tall guy with a fit body. Huge weak point for me. My cousin told me I look like frankie muniz and I can kind of see it. Frankie muniz and tom brady I think.

so I'm just posting a list of experiences I've had below. They seem trivial but I NEVER go out, and I don't have social media, so I have nothing else to base my attractiveness on. 

I'm not in college atm but when I was, I would get A LOT of looks. You'd say it was the height, but even sitting down, whenever a girl walked by me she'd make a point to look. Not every girl, but most. I thought it was confirmation bias, but I never saw this happen to average guys. 

Had a girl approach me in the gym about a year ago and we ended up going out. She thought I was older than I was. 21 atm. First date ever, and she took my virginity soon after. She literally did not believe my incel behavior. We parted ways not long after, but stayed friends. One thing she has repeatedly told me is that if I ever went away to real college I would slay. 

Saw my female cousins for the first time in a few years not long ago. They are a bit younger and several were eager to take pictures with me to send to their friends. Could not figure out why. One of them made a joke about how I should "just bat an eye" when we were trying to get into some place. 

Had a coworker tell me that some teenage girl there with her mom gawked at me and whispered "he's beautiful" to her mom. I also get a lot of older women 60+ that comment on me being handsome and joke about taking me home.

Then a few months ago I went on a 3 month long trip to NZ. Had a black woman nearly molest me in the city. Pulled me into a mcdonalds and started grabbing my ass. Told everyone in there how amazing my ass was and that she wanted to fuck me. Wasn't even drunk. But she was friends with the homeless people so I am a bit skeptical.

While I was there I went on this contiki tour like thing with a bunch of 18-early 20 somethings from europe and canada. None of the girls ever directly commented but I just got a weird vibe from all of them. Like I remember I was the last one down to breakfast at the lodge and all 30+ of the girls were just staring at me as I made my way to the table. And whenever we were at the bar they would stand in their groups and they always seemed to pay close attention to who I was with. A few low inhibition girls were pretty direct with me but for the most part I've been told I'm too intimidating. At one bar I was watching my friends play pool while sipping my first ever beer and all the way at the other side I see 3 local girls not part of our group and it just felt like they were standing there staring all night. One time some drunk girl did come up to me and started rambling about how I'm like a guy you see on a magazine or something.

BUT HERE'S THE THING. I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT. YOU WOULD THINK I HAVE A GOOD LOOKING FACE. I THOUGHT I MUST TOO. THEN I TOOK AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT IT AND REALIZED ITS AVERAGE UNDER THE BEST CONDITIONS. I LOOK SUBHUMAN IN MOST PHOTOGRAPHS. WTFFFFFFF

Chadcel

Banned
6'5''

blue eyes

these are enough for a lot of average to below average women

bobsaget5

Subhuman
Oh yeah I meant to post in the OP that I discovered this forum a few days back and reading through the posts here is better than any comedy skit I\ said:
Mughal said:
Cliffs nigga.

:dnr:
this and i believe everything you said op.

1 post, 1 thread
I just wanted a good red pilling. I don't know anyone on this board. No desire to seek false validation from randoms. 

YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Pics not loading.
will consider

JustLOL

Incel
do you realize how rare it is to see a legit 6'5 with a decent body and 6/10 face op?

your top tier height and gymcelling halo's you massively.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
bobsaget5 said:
First post. Not a brag thread, just been trying to figure out a very real phenomenon for me.

I was ugly as sin in high school. 6'2" 125 pounds, zits, complete baby face. No jaw. Subhuman. About a year ago I started receiving what I think is female attention, and a lot of it. 

Now I have a lot of things working in my favor. I'm 6'5" now and a strong gymcel. I also have the bluest eyes most people have ever come across. I'm not jacked (it's hard to be as a natural when you're 6'5") but I hold my own. My face developed quite a bit these past few years, but it's still lacking. My eye area is well shaped and has a mysterious look to it, but I don't have hooded eyelids/hunter eyes. Nose is the right size, but a little crooked when viewed from the side. Semi long forehead. High cheekbones. 17.5" neck. The rest of my face is really feminine. A few female members in my family have small faces, meaning small compact features, and my face is the same in a way. There's nothing really masculine about it. No facial hair, can't grow it. Thin lips, small mouth. Jaw is pretty weak and narrow viewed from the front. It's no longer recessed like it used to be, but it's still very weak at the bottom. My younger brother's mandible is twice the size of mine. It looks particularly bad now because I'm about 15% bodyfat. There is very little definition when I'm not clenching it and a double chin forms whenever I laugh or even smile. So out of place on a tall guy with a fit body. Huge weak point for me. My cousin told me I look like frankie muniz and I can kind of see it. Frankie muniz and tom brady I think.

so I'm just posting a list of experiences I've had below. They seem trivial but I NEVER go out, and I don't have social media, so I have nothing else to base my attractiveness on. 

I'm not in college atm but when I was, I would get A LOT of looks. You'd say it was the height, but even sitting down, whenever a girl walked by me she'd make a point to look. Not every girl, but most. I thought it was confirmation bias, but I never saw this happen to average guys. 

Had a girl approach me in the gym about a year ago and we ended up going out. She thought I was older than I was. 21 atm. First date ever, and she took my virginity soon after. She literally did not believe my incel behavior. We parted ways not long after, but stayed friends. One thing she has repeatedly told me is that if I ever went away to real college I would slay. 

Saw my female cousins for the first time in a few years not long ago. They are a bit younger and several were eager to take pictures with me to send to their friends. Could not figure out why. One of them made a joke about how I should "just bat an eye" when we were trying to get into some place. 

Had a coworker tell me that some teenage girl there with her mom gawked at me and whispered "he's beautiful" to her mom. I also get a lot of older women 60+ that comment on me being handsome and joke about taking me home.

Then a few months ago I went on a 3 month long trip to NZ. Had a black woman nearly molest me in the city. Pulled me into a mcdonalds and started grabbing my ass. Told everyone in there how amazing my ass was and that she wanted to fuck me. Wasn't even drunk. But she was friends with the homeless people so I am a bit skeptical.

While I was there I went on this contiki tour like thing with a bunch of 18-early 20 somethings from europe and canada. None of the girls ever directly commented but I just got a weird vibe from all of them. Like I remember I was the last one down to breakfast at the lodge and all 30+ of the girls were just staring at me as I made my way to the table. And whenever we were at the bar they would stand in their groups and they always seemed to pay close attention to who I was with. A few low inhibition girls were pretty direct with me but for the most part I've been told I'm too intimidating. At one bar I was watching my friends play pool while sipping my first ever beer and all the way at the other side I see 3 local girls not part of our group and it just felt like they were standing there staring all night. One time some drunk girl did come up to me and started rambling about how I'm like a guy you see on a magazine or something.

BUT HERE'S THE THING. I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT. YOU WOULD THINK I HAVE A GOOD LOOKING FACE. I THOUGHT I MUST TOO. THEN I TOOK AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT IT AND REALIZED ITS AVERAGE UNDER THE BEST CONDITIONS. I LOOK SUBHUMAN IN MOST PHOTOGRAPHS. WTFFFFFFF
:what:

cliffs and what has already been said: 6'5 gymcel, and if you're still concerned, get jaw implants for your weak jaw and you could be like a 7/10 and bang hot girls.