Average body for a nonlifter

choicebyforce

Normie
Are these bodies possible for most average men with 'normal' T levels by age 20-25 without lifting at all? Even the hodge twins had similar bodies before lifting, I know by bodybuilding standards the hodge twins weren't big before lifting in this pics, but that seems very very good for not lifting at all. This body, arms/forearms mainly, takes a year or 2 for barebone skinny guys.

Even these white guys have good bodies, but they might've lifted before, I've just seen so many guys irl that haven't lifted but they have great arms and forearms + big legs naturally, how?

A

athmbyty

don't sit in front of your computer all day theory.

play rugby twice a week theory (legit, most of my secondary school friends who had good bodies got it from some high-octane sport like football or rugby)

MewingAllDay

Normie
athmbyty said:
don't sit in front of your computer all day theory.

play rugby twice a week theory (legit, most of my secondary school friends who had good bodies got it from some high-octane sport like football or rugby)
yea, you dont have to lift to get good body. most good bodied guys i know are playing some kind of team sport

Aparat

Normie
True Romance said:
The Hodge Twins used to peddle this lie that they were "skinny fat" and "small framed" a couple years ago and would show old photos to such effect. But if you examined closely you'd see that even in a minimally trained state they had OK natty chests and shoulders under a moderate 17% or so bodyfat. In other words, genetically gifted niggers. News at 6.
I wouldn't call 6 inch wrists at 6'3", genetically gifted.

Anakind

King of Chads
choicebyforce said:
Even these white guys have good bodies, but they might've lifted before, I've just seen so many guys irl that haven't lifted but they have great arms and forearms + big legs naturally, how?
Adaptation to mechanical stress when growing up, nutritional, hormonal and genetic factors.

choicebyforce

Normie
Aparat said:
True Romance said:
The Hodge Twins used to peddle this lie that they were "skinny fat" and "small framed" a couple years ago and would show old photos to such effect. But if you examined closely you'd see that even in a minimally trained state they had OK natty chests and shoulders under a moderate 17% or so bodyfat. In other words, genetically gifted niggers. News at 6.
I wouldn't call 6 inch wrists at 6'3", genetically gifted.
Easily 7-7.5 inch wrists

Aparat

Normie
True Romance said:
Aparat said:
I used to watch the Hodgetwins; they have a video stating they have the wrists of a girl. They claimed 6 inches.
This is what a 6 inch wrist looks like

You can't tell from a picture unless there's an object to compare it to. Why is it so hard to believe that the Hodgetwins have 6" wrists? Normally the human body is proportional, so you can't tell from a picture.
[hr]
:banderas:
I just remembered that you're a troll.

OldRooster

King of Chads
choicebyforce said:
Are these bodies possible for most average men with 'normal' T levels by age 20-25 without lifting at all?
Impossible for me to say as the only guys I ever see bare chested fall into two categories.
1. Guys at the gym, thus they have a predisposition to being in above average condition.
2. Guys that post pictures of themselves on the interweb. even more of a predisposition to be in above average condition.

I think only a doctor or nurse could answer.

choicebyforce

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
That's what a body of  a non-lifter should look like
He probably lifted or played some sports to get that, at least 6 months lifting. His body is exactly the same as mine and it took me 6 months

choicebyforce

Normie
Dan said:
You guys aren't the 'average man' though. An average guy probably plays some sport as a hobby or does some cardio or works an active job, they don't lay down and rot all day.
Daily cardio will get me that body in the OP?