• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Autistic things you did during your PUA days

Don Draper

Regular
Besides the obvious.

I used to walk on a straight course without accommodating passerbys (99.99999% of them were willing to shift themselves since they weren't petty losers) in order to seem 'alpha'.

Dolly Buster

Champion
I yelled to open my set, with an attention-grabbing scream.

But it came out too loud, and I was at a quiet mall. You're only supposed to yell in a disco or something.

PinkyChimp

Banned
I tried no fap with pua, asked every girl I know for a date or DTF. Few days later girls talked about it and knew that I asked them all. I ended up as a local autist, all the people belittled and laughed at me. I'm sad and alone.

yungfett

Regular
I used to try to make small talk with cashiers and ladies that worked at stores in order to build up my game. It was really cringey seeing me trying to chat up obviously annoyed and disinterested middle aged ladies.

Don Draper said:
Besides the obvious.

I used to walk on a straight course without accommodating passerbys (99.99999% of them were willing to shift themselves since they weren't petty losers) in order to seem 'alpha'.

what a jerk

Dembroadbones

Regular
Told girls I was firing them as my travel guide/personal stylist/assistant, etc, even though we'd just met. They just looked back at me like I was an autist.

They couldn't understand why their charity of stopping to help a <5 was being thrown back at them like this.

oren

Joke
I go in the Club , What i spot is this 3 girls , not too hot not too ugly , i sit down with them spoting some autstic pua shits , they are not into to me but i go on like an autstic , fighting there "Bitch Shield" , anyway one of the bitches start putting ketchup over me and i think im acting alpha by saying ' I dont care go on " and she keep putting ketchup on my face. some of the bitch friend attack her and say leave Him(beta guy) alone . than i after a while i left and cleaned my face . theres not a moment i dont regret not going black and breaking a beer glass on the fuking bitch .
this was like the worse case in 2 years of failed pua but i had many stuff like this . girls saying im gay , ugly , weird etc .

a1000punts

Rotter
Dolly Buster said:
I yelled to open my set, with an attention-grabbing scream.

But it came out too loud, and I was at a quiet mall. You're only supposed to yell in a disco or something.

:lol:

SWERVE

Regular
Canned openers. Striking up conversations w/ randos on trains and other inappropriate places. Being overly aggressive and creepy to girls at parties. And possibly the worst: being a dick to girls that might actually have liked me, thinking that I was being "alpha" and "aloof".

:cage:

Ultimately PUA encourages sub5s to act like they're 8+, as if it's the behavior of 8+ men that makes them attractive.

UncleFeely

SWERVE said:
Canned openers. Striking up conversations w/ randos on trains and other inappropriate places. Being overly aggressive and creepy to girls at parties. And possibly the worst: being a dick to girls that might actually have liked me, thinking that I was being "alpha" and "aloof".

:cage:

Ultimately PUA encourages sub5s to act like they're 8+, as if it's the behavior of 8+ men that makes them attractive.

LOL exactly. They teach that somehow every man can become an alpha male. When in reality they'd be better off accepting their place as a beta and  running nice guy game, the same way beta men have always got laid for centuries. Instead they learn how to become even less likeable assholes.

The most autistic things I did during my 2 years as a "PUA".

>Got stopped in Aldi by a security guard and asked why I was 'harassing' women, to which I responded "Sorry sir, I'm just sarging" . His reaction

>Approached female staff in Sephora asking for advice on a gift for my 'friend'

>Tried to talk to a woman on a train, then spent the next 10 minutes awkwardly standing next to her in silence till my stop

>Teenage girls starting recognising me in town. Saying "Oh my god thats that weird guy", or mimicking me and walking past going "Hi, I know this is really random but..." then giggling to themselves.

PUA will ruin your life.

IceCutter

Megastar
UncleFeely said:
The most autistic things I did during my 2 years as a "PUA".

>Got stopped in Aldi by a security guard and asked why I was 'harassing' women, to which I responded "Sorry sir, I'm just sarging" . His reaction

>Approached female staff in Sephora asking for advice on a gift for my 'friend'

>Tried to talk to a woman on a train, then spent the next 10 minutes awkwardly standing next to her in silence till my stop

>Teenage girls starting recognising me in town. Saying "Oh my god thats that weird guy", or mimicking me and walking past going "Hi, I know this is really random but..." then giggling to themselves.

:jordan: