• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Autistic guy vs "the VERY weird NT guy"

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Note: I call all Aspergers "autists" now, because Aspergers is no longer listed in the DSM). There is a very fine line between being the autist and that "very weird, but still NT guy" of the group. They are not the same thing.

For demonstration, skip to 3:23. Holly Simmering says she likes guys that are "weird, like... SUPER weird!" Just what type of guy do you really think she's referring to?  :lol:

[video=youtube]

chadimir

Machine
didnt watcht the video but when she says that she just means a chad who is low inhibition enough to do whatever he wants without fear of being judged.. EX) walks around barefoot, etc

weird as in ballsy

she doesnt mean weird as in shy/awkward/insecure

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
didnt watcht the video but when she says that she just means a chad who is low inhibition enough to do whatever he wants without fear of being judged.. EX) walks around barefoot, etc

she doesnt mean weird as in shy/awkward/insecure

Bingo. You described it really well.

There were many autists in the Youtube comment section who thought they were perfect for her... "oh, you like weird guys? I'm your guy!"

LOL just sorry buddy boyo, she didn't mean THAT kind of weird. Plus, FACE. Even if she says "LOOKS ARE A BONUS," you have to be low IQ to not know that they're just words. They don't mean anything!

Heterophobic said:
I hate the way JB talk holy shit

lol laygit

envyh

Joke
She is not a quality woman.

I don't think penis size matters unless you are insecure.

These kind of women are dirt.

:hi: