Autistic girl goes on High School stabbing spree

King Chad

Normie
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170599121

^ misc thread

News story: [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...gh-school.html[/font]

Cliffs:
Stabbed 9 people with 8 inch knives
Teacher tackled her to the ground
No one died/seriously injured
Girl was obviously mentally ill
Fantasized about murdering/stabbing people and knew it was wrong
Just wanted to be normal

Pics:

Her tumblr that the miscer found (full of stuff about murdering - check around January 2016) (Archived);

http://flipping-all-the-tables.tumblr.com/archive

Reading through her Tumblr posts I felt sad. Especially her enthusiastic posts that got minimal attention. More needs to be done for non-NT people, this could have easily been prevented @"assburger"

This made me exceptionally sad - 1 person basically re-tweeted it...

[font='Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Just an FYI I’m pretty damn lonely everyday and people can send me messages if they want.
Like even if you’re going to fight me, it still gives me something to do.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]breannee post[/font][/size]
[font='Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]1 note Nov 22nd, 2015[/font]
More posts: 
:crying:

debijon

Normie
WHoa her mentality is like a female ER minus desire for sex.

Is it fucked that I actually feel more sorry for her than the 9 random victims?

King Chad

Normie
debijon said:
WHoa her mentality is like a female ER minus desire for sex.

Is it fucked that I actually feel more sorry for her than the 9 random victims?
Her mentality doesn't seem like that 

Reading through her tumblr she doesn't even mention her hate for people and just seemed lonely, and then Janaury hits and she starts talking about stabbing people but she just wants to be normal...and that her mother wouldn't even call the police so I guess she already told her Mum about this

really odd. Reading her tumblr I would have thought schizophrenic, and it is odd that I feel more sympathy for her more, because she was obviously lonely/mentally unstable and nobody did anything - it was completely preventable

Magnus

Lookism God
She's a victim yet ER is a monster? Strong WK bruv

:bye:

King Chad

Normie
Magnus said:

I'm saying her motives didn't seem as clear and thought out as ER, that she was killing for the sake of it, and not because she was denied sex.

Both are victims of mental illness, and both incidents could have been prevented. She was also only 14, and didn't kill anyone although the intent was there - meaning her actions seem less sinister, had she shot the place up and murdered people I would have had far less sympathy. If this was a guy, I'd have similar levels of sympathy.

Don't be mad because I'm showing some sympathy to a woman, that's pretty phaggy and autistic - like Redditers that try become "black knights".

Magnus

Lookism God
King Chad said:
Magnus said:

I'm saying her motives didn't seem as clear and thought out as ER, that she was killing for the sake of it, and not because she was denied sex.

Both are victims of mental illness, and both incidents could have been prevented. She was also only 14, and didn't kill anyone although the intent was there - meaning her actions seem less sinister, had she shot the place up and murdered people I would have had far less sympathy. If this was a guy, I'd have similar levels of sympathy.

Don't be mad because I'm showing some sympathy to a woman, that's pretty phaggy and autistic - like Redditers that try become "black knights".
I ain't 

I agree though both are victims of mental imbalances

King Chad

Normie
Magnus said:
King Chad said:

I ain't 

I agree though both are victims of mental imbalances
Yet more money and attention goes to abortions...fuk this earth

low iqcel

Incel
:jag:

How can you manage to fail at life  socially as non deformed, non obese white female

King Chad

Normie
low iqcel said:

How can you manage to fail at life a socially as non deformed, non obese white female
she was only 14 boyo, not exposed to the world of hypergamy. She was also autistic

no wk

look at this forum, good looking autists

kibo

Chad
low iqcel said:

How can you manage to fail at life a socially as non deformed, non obese white female
Legit.
0 empathy for bitch from me  :popcorn:

She was not even that bad looking for those who say that women have it easy that's not true feel bad for her

King Chad

Normie
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Should have just set up a tinder or okcupid account, all her issues in life would have vanished.
See age
[hr]
V.A. said:
:nice: 

she must have gone on tren too.. full zero inhib, said fuck it time to party.
:wtf:

I thought you were dead