• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Autism is a failed attempt at social interaction

mustang19

Rotter
Instead of accepting FACE intuitively, you try to express it lingiistically, which leads to autism

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
i am top tier intuition. and low tier linguistic. i am a shit writer and i barely know any words. 

makes me NT as fuk tho so i dont complain.

legit thread

KEy21

Champion
mustang19 said:
Instead of accepting FACE intuitively, you try to express it lingiistically, which leads to autism

I’ve never see more bullshit spewed from a single keyboard...then I’ve seen from yours..

I mean this with the utmost certainty...everything you write is utter bullshit..

mustang19

Rotter
KEy21 said:
mustang19 said:

I’ve never see more bullshit spewed from a single keyboard...then I’ve seen from yours..

I mean this with the utmost certainty...everything you write is utter bullshit..

It's fascinating ...

KEy21

Champion
mustang19 said:
KEy21 said:

It's fascinating ...