Aussie teen Jordan Barrett on taking over the world

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
lol... What? getting dozens of old wrinkly dicks up his ass from the likes of Karl Lagerfeld?

:cage:

This guy looks like a fucking ALIEN lmao

ethnicredpill

Banned
DatzNotMe said:
lol... What? getting dozens of old wrinkly dicks up his ass from the likes of Karl Lagerfeld?This guy looks like a fucking ALIEN lmao
ethnik cope as always from you

here two girls which aren't "wrinkly"
http://lookism.net/Thread-Barrett-is-fucking-this
https://www.tumblr.com/video/jordanbarrettonline/145616872995/500/
also check his snapchat

don't understand why some people have to cope or deny that barrett is the only true god and slayer.  Yes he looks unique but in a good way

it's all about standing out I also thought it's bad to look unique.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Ethnic cope ? He is nothing compared to Leo at his age. He looks fucking like an alien.

And he also  fucks them due to status and you fail to realise how fucked up models are mentally. Especially female. Lines of coke, orgies, etc. Is normal for them and same with pedophile abuse.

From your thread ur also naive in that many celebs sleep around and are even in open relationships

ethnicredpill

Banned
DatzNotMe said:
Ethnic cope ? He is nothing compared to Leo at his age. He looks fucking like an alien.

And he also  fucks them due to status and you fail to realise how fucked up models are mentally. Especially female. Lines of coke, orgies, etc. Is normal for them and same with pedophile abuse.

From your thread ur also naive in that many celebs sleep around and are even in open relationships
There are tons of models with higher status and don't slay that much. Females especially models love him. He looks like a better version of prime Leo. Would kill to have his looks and his life.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Theres next to no male models with his status atm. And you only know how much he slays because of his social media, do you think every model broadcasts their life lmao

Danny the chav

King of Chads
I once had my doubts about barett. I now realise he Is an ascended bastard

ethnicredpill

Banned
DatzNotMe said:
Theres next to no male models with his status atm. And you only know how much he slays because of his social media, do you think every model broadcasts their life lmao
Bateman, Gandy, Chico, Nessmann, Shimansky and more are in ltr's with mediocre to ugly girls.
Nobody comes even close to Barrett