Attractive people NEED attractive friends

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
http://trace.tennessee.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1110&context=utk_graddiss

This study is probably the most redpill scientific work I've read. An interesting thing I found was that a lot of the stuff we talk about on this  site applies to women too (despite what this site says, average and below average women definitely face lookism too). 

One of the main points in the article is that in friend circles, the kids are almost ALWAYS similar in facial attractiveness.

If you've ever wondered why jocks don't want to be your friend, it's the same reason girls won't fuck you. It's because PEOPLE in general don't find you attractive.

Looking back at all of my social groups in high school, almost all of us were looksmatched. My social circle consisted entirely of 4s 5s and 6s. 

The chads were all above average, with most of them being 7/10. Some of them were objectively 6/10 but these guys usually compensated hard by running humor/athlete/gymcel/asshole game. The "top tier" friend circle consisted of a bunch of generic 7s, a few 6s (who both had height, athletic ability and money), and one or two 8s.

Your social circle, like everything else, is determined by your genetics. Mostly face.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
CopingWithOpiates said:
everything thing in your life is determined by face and height.

don't forget skull size

offthewall

Slayer
Probably only applies to America, in Ireland looks disparity isn't that great.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
offthewall said:

America has one of the worst looks disparities in the world

It's chad central

Legalizer

Banned
Legit. 
Face = friends, success, social, money, destiny, horoscope, universe, quantum reality

Its legit over

legit, during/after puberty/orthorape I had to leave the above-average friend circle in favor of the sub 5 nerd circle  :ugh:

gogger

Slayer
Brutus said:
offthewall said:

America has one of the worst looks disparities in the world

It's chad central

what am I reading