Attractive people can't be redpilled

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Even the posters on this site which are attractive and incel can't ever be truly redpilled.

They can't understand the social rejection that comes from having an ugly or average face. They will almost ALWAYS think too highly of humanity as a whole.

If you don't want everyone dead this instant, you are bluepill and coping.

Koksal Baba

Incel
Having an average face(which most of this site has) is still 100000x better than having an ugly, or just generally an unhealthy face.

The latter is literally you zombieing around life while everyone rejects you, refuses to talk to you just because their brains is instinctively signaling them to avoid you or stay as far as possible away from you due to simply looking "off" to them.

Zoop

Coper
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I think they can. A GL friend (7/10) of mine was a LTR cuck until not long ago -  totally unaware of what makes girls tick, until he got red-pilled. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Now he is single and knows how to press female buttons (pun intended), and lo and behold he is basically slaying. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]He was not aware that his 7/10 gave him so much power, ‘cos he was always under the assumption that girls don’t f*ck on first sight, want to be white-knighted etc. and that personality was such a big factor (he has none) - now that he is redpilled a new world opened up for him.[/font]

Some f*ckers have all the luck.

Profanity

Banned
Zoop said:
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I think they can. A GL friend (7/10) of mine was a LTR cuck until not long ago -  totally unaware of what makes girls tick, until he got red-pilled. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Now he is single and knows how to press female buttons (pun intended), and lo and behold he is basically slaying. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]He was not aware that his 7/10 gave him so much power, ‘cos he was always under the assumption that girls don’t f*ck on first sight, want to be white-knighted etc. and that personality was such a big factor (he has none) - now that he is redpilled a new world opened up for him.[/font]
Some f*ckers hve all the luck.

:jrage:

:jsan: